4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a way to make old saves work? I tried using saves from v1.0 but the game doesn't shows Cecile or Tiina sprites at all. I don't want to play the complete game again, but I don't want to use a uploaded save neither, because I'd like to collect the new scenes by myself. xD

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Is there a way to make old saves work? I tried using saves from v1.0 but the game doesn't shows Cecile or Tiina sprites at all. I don't want to play the complete game again, but I don't want to use a uploaded save neither, because I'd like to collect the new scenes by myself. xD
use save editor and replace sprite name to new patch English name in unpack(text version)

this still got invisibel for nake Cecil but... It a few area so I play until got that scene with it
because I already gone far when I know...

Reactions: MasterofNTR

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
i did so, but nothing seems to be changing. The number 2 save file is the same as before.
Can you upload a .rar with the common.rpgsave, config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave included? Most RPGM standalone saves rarely work without them.
Mine does not work what exactly do I need to do
My bad, here's a full rar with all the files from the save folder, it should work now.
I made the mistake of renaming save20 to save 2 and apparently that breaks the save, soooo \o/.
Sorry for the mistake!

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
use save editor and replace sprite name to new patch English name in unpack(text version)

this still got invisibel for nake Cecil but... It a few area so I play until got that scene with it
because I already gone far when I know...
Which file? I never used the save editor before. Uploaded my save and didn't see anything about sprites in there.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
It’s really hard to explain… need programing understanding
Just use my save(before last patch end game)
or
scroll down to end click file unpack
it will be in text
search for
"_actorId": 2,
"_name": "Cecile",
"_nickname": "",
"_classId": 6,
"_level": 38,
"_characterName": "A_ Cecil (walking)",
"_characterIndex": 0,
"_faceName": "",
"_faceIndex": 7,
"_battlerName": "A_ Cecil (Battle)",
"_exp": {
replace the "_characterName": "A_ Cecil (walking)", that in japanese name with english sprite name
don't ask more...
I can't explain better than this...

Last edited:

mrawesome69

Apr 18, 2019
i can't find Denis with Tina for the first time. I searched everything and i just can't find him. can someone help?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
How much of the hentai content is predicated on rape/manipulation?

Is the protagonist ever willing and enthusiastic without being raped ("dominated") into it?

Mr. SWIFT

May 25, 2019
Maybe a stupid question, but how do I get Cecile to go into the southern part of Durham?
I'm also stuck with Tina and the drug dealer.
please help!!

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Maybe a stupid question, but how do I get Cecile to go into the southern part of Durham?
I'm also stuck with Tina and the drug dealer.
please help!!
I, also, cannot get Cecile into South Durham. Get the message that tina is investigating and we were advised not to go there. It seems like i ahve completed every event i can with Tina in South Durham without Cecile going there. Can anyone help?

Reactions: levan47

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I, also, cannot get Cecile into South Durham. Get the message that tina is investigating and we were advised not to go there. It seems like i ahve completed every event i can with Tina in South Durham without Cecile going there. Can anyone help?
You cannot go in Sourth Durham with Cecile... (yet?)

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes