4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Is the version here the same as the one on steam? I find it surprising that steam allows a game like this.
I believe it is the same, but when you bought the game on stream you'll get the SFW version and you need to apply NSFW patch by yourself. I'm not sure through.

Grey Ribbon

Aug 28, 2017
For those who've downloaded this
If you just want to have full access to the Recollection Room, just extract this .rar in the save folder.
file, here's a save right in the recollections room. If you've correctly extracted his post, all of them should be accessible to view now. Simply extract the save file in the same folder, under \Tina Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison\www\save

EDIT: Apparently renaming save files breaks them, so heres one that works.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison [v1.02] [shinachiku-castella] - Original Size: 1.18GB

Download Win (261MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
Always been on the fence about this artist just because all their men are so insanely ugly and gross looking. I get the ugly bastard trope but this seems crazy.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
Will the Kagura Games version still work with saves from the old fan translated version?

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
file, here's a save right in the recollections room. If you've correctly extracted his post, all of them should be accessible to view now. Simply extract the save file in the same folder, under \Tina Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison\www\save
i did so, but nothing seems to be changing. The number 2 save file is the same as before.

Mar 22, 2017
Can you upload a .rar with the common.rpgsave, config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave included? Most RPGM standalone saves rarely work without them.

Reactions: Ethanuel

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
One of the things i don't understand is immediately when i began starting the game you already have the ''witches curse'' scenes, when are these from in the time of the game?

i didn't loose to the witch boss in the beginning but is these the scenes the result of losing to her or something else?

jonnsmith156

Jun 2, 2017
Mine does not work what exactly do I need to do

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I think I heard something about the reworked v2.0 update when it first came to steam, were there any news since then?

Dec 20, 2018
Am I going blind? I can't find "Odd Man" to trigger Cecile's Brothel Ending at all. How tf do I sneak into the south city with her?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes