4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
Pls wait at least a couple of days before someone Upload the steam Version from Kagura Games.

D

Deleted member 64

Not sure if it's the place to do it, but here Today's released Tina with one "I"

Got confused about the size, since on steam said 2gb storage but folder only holds 500mb. Did not get too far to see what is new though since v1.0 Saves naturally won't work.
It's only 500mb as its the base game without h scenes. That will have to be separately patched from Kagura's site, which is 1 gb in itself.

Reactions: Miosys

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Ahh~ well, wish I knew how this worked! Thanks for the heads up, suppose it makes sense how they can put it up on such platforms then given the actual H content.

Reactions: Deleted member 64

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the version that was released today.

This has all the H content and is uncensored.

Edit: The above link is for version 1.01 this new link is for version 1.02

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
Okay, what's going on here? Is this a sequel? Did they add more content to the game? I would love if the game I had before had more content.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Also the translation is now professional (by Kagura Games), and censorship has been removed.

D

Deleted member 64

Ahh~ well, wish I knew how this worked! Thanks for the heads up, suppose it makes sense how they can put it up on such platforms then given the actual H content.
No prob, thanks for the game btw :). And yeah, not only is it on a platform like steam, but it's not even age restricted or blocked automatically after steam's new policy regarding sexual content. Kagura's found a way to work about this, for he seems to get a free pass unlike other adult game publishers. It's literally on the "New" section in Indie tag lmao.

Reactions: Miosys
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes