4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
The invisible character issue is still occurring - with both the previously mentioned WinRar fix and running in Japanese locale.
I'm possibly missing something obvious about this - but has a fix been discovered yet? (or is it just an issue with old saves?)

Jun 11, 2018
The invisible character issue is still occurring - with both the previously mentioned WinRar fix and running in Japanese locale.
I'm possibly missing something obvious about this - but has a fix been discovered yet? (or is it just an issue with old saves?)
Not sure if this will help you, but I tried copying my old savedata to the new game and my character turned invisible.

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
Yes that is issue if you try using old saves. First thing I tried actually before starting the whole game over. Suggest starting over or waiting for a full save from someone.

I took a look with RPG Maker Editor actually and compared to last release, this isn't just a play-through translation. They even translated the core of the game when looking with Editor (By that I mean, previous release still had Japanese symbols as names of map spots and what not when looking at it in the Editor. This new one doesn't)

That being said, am I missing some RPGM Editor patches :D? Cause half of the map pool when trying to open it up are invisible in the editor. As if I just don't have the templates or something. Was tempted to see if it is possible to well add some more side events as some do here to other games.

Last edited:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Yes that is issue if you try using old saves. First thing I tried actually before starting the whole game over. Suggest starting over or waiting for a full save from someone.

I took a look with RPG Maker Editor actually and compared to last release, this isn't just a play-through translation. They even translated the core of the game when looking with Editor (By that I mean, previous release still had Japanese symbols as names of map spots and what not when looking at it in the Editor. This new one doesn't)

That being said, am I missing some RPGM Editor patches :D? Cause half of the map pool when trying to open it up are invisible in the editor. As if I just don't have the templates or something. Was tempted to see if it is possible to well add some more side events as some do here to other games.
the img file are crypt you need to decrypt them to png to see in editor but still need the crypt file if not it can't run

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
This game is amazing, same level as Makina and Detective of Steam City in the amout of good content and game progression, thank you for the updated links on the kagura release, even tough i bought this one on steam.

Reactions: princess bride

seraph85

Jan 31, 2019
Is the version here the same as the one on steam? I find it surprising that steam allows a game like this.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes