4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
You cannot go in Sourth Durham with Cecile... (yet?)
Nope, I cannot get into South Durham with Cecile. She talks to the guard, he offers to let her past for a service, but then Cecile thinks (Tina is investigation this place, blah blah, blah) and I can;t get past the guard.

asbv

Apr 2, 2018
Nope, I cannot get into South Durham with Cecile. She talks to the guard, he offers to let her past for a service, but then Cecile thinks (Tina is investigation this place, blah blah, blah) and I can;t get past the guard.
In chapter 7 go to the castle as Cecile and search for the shining spot on the left side of the castle, activate it and there will be a scene where Cecile prepares food for Carla, then go visit Ehrke. Then change to Tina and go visit Ehrke, finally go talk with the guard at the entrance of South Durham as Tina, you should now be able to enter South Durham as Cecile.

canibetheheroyet

Dec 20, 2018
In chapter 7 go to the castle as Cecile and search for the shining spot on the left side of the castle, activate it and there will be a scene where Cecile prepares food for Carla, then go visit Ehrke. Then change to Tina and go visit Ehrke, finally go talk with the guard at the entrance of South Durham as Tina, you should now be able to enter South Durham as Cecile.
It worked, made it to South Durham! You're my friggin' hero, man. Appreciate it!

Reactions: Shadow220

Crashman209

Jan 16, 2019
This is definitely a dumb question, but how do you unlock Denis 1 scene for Tina? I have visited the tent, went into the antique shop, and bought a bottle of slimes.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
Thanks a ton, I had missed that totally.

Reactions: Shadow220

Mr. SWIFT

May 25, 2019
Thanks for the help, but I can't find the shiny spot and I've tried everything, including completing the game. maybe I'm just too stupid.
I refuse to play the game again from start.

asbv

Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the help, but I can't find the shiny spot and I've tried everything, including completing the game. maybe I'm just too stupid.
I refuse to play the game again from start.
I think that you have to complete the scenes from South Durham as Tina first.

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
i'm at chapter 7 right now, finishing celice scenes. i miss only the ehrke scenes. Anyone unlocked them?

Stormie_907

Jan 2, 2019
Didn't expect there would a new update with new contents..

Can i still use my old save files or do i need to start a new game?

May 30, 2017
This is definitely a dumb question, but how do you unlock Denis 1 scene for Tina? I have visited the tent, went into the antique shop, and bought a bottle of slimes.
you need to enter the church,select the scene you want and read the hint there.I do not remember what is said to unlock it but it helps

nejmles

Dec 10, 2018
I went back to the castle and didn't see any sparkle.

Do i need to do Tiina's requirements first or something?
What worked for me was applying the kagura 1.02 patch, went to the scene room, checked drug dealer hints and all the post-release scenes went available including the the sparkle.
Maybe visiting the scene room is enough, just posted the whole flow I went through.

Seems 1.01 eng version, even though it does contain the scenes in the scene room, does not have a way to access them in-game.

Reactions: Stormie_907

suomainen

Sep 7, 2018
On an other site (i think it`s the steam version) is written in the desciption: "Includes exclusive additional content from the 2.0 version". Am now a bit confused about what is what...

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes