4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
I wonder if it'll go the route that every possible ending or event in the first happened and time just kinda converges to Tina. Because you know.

Reactions: lexlutha
Jun 11, 2018
I wonder if it'll go the route that every possible ending or event in the first happened and time just kinda converges to Tina. Because you know.
That would be fucking weird, but I wouldn't rule it out considering crazy everything gets by the end of the game.

D

Deleted member 64

If you were to take an educated guess when do you think Tina 2 would release?
A year at least. But definitely before the end of 2021. Keep in mind that timelines are bound to increase as after each release, audience expectation increases. Therefore, the devs take longer and longer to create something that will satisfy (Looking at you Rockstar Games).

Hopefully, he doesn't take the Acerola route and crank out garbage for money now that he has a dedicated audience. He's one of the few quality devs out there.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
A year at least. But definitely before the end of 2021. Keep in mind that timelines are bound to increase as after each release, audience expectation increases. Therefore, the devs take longer and longer to create something that will satisfy (Looking at you Rockstar Games).

Hopefully, he doesn't take the Acerola route and crank out garbage for money now that he has a dedicated audience. He's one of the few quality devs out there.
Agreed I enjoy his works especially this and Makina. I remember wanting more of my Tina and I'm happy to see more of her and also Cecile (wonder what she'll look like if shes in) and I do really hope this doesn't disappoint.

Reactions: thetrenchcoat169

tcasn94

Nov 24, 2019

I hope you're right, but I feel like it might be after 2021. Since there was about a 2 year gap between Tina and Summer Shattering and from his post it seems like he wants to make the scenarios even hotter. (Looks like there are more animals this time if I'm reading correctly)

But hey, this is one of the few times I am MORE than happy to be wrong if we do get it before 2022. Plus waiting for english translation.... maybe I should learn japanese.

Jun 11, 2018
I hope you're right, but I feel like it might be after 2021. Since there was about a 2 year gap between Tina and Summer Shattering and from his post it seems like he wants to make the scenarios even hotter. (Looks like there are more animals this time if I'm reading correctly)

But hey, this is one of the few times I am MORE than happy to be wrong if we do get it before 2022. Plus waiting for english translation.... maybe I should learn japanese.
Animals? I hope he doesn't add too much animal stuff in here (and by animals I mean horses and dogs; I don't actually mind the sex apes or tentacle monsters in the first one, in fact I really like it). Even if he did I wouldn't mind as long as he doesn't try to make it all about animals.

My only big fear about the second game is that he might add alot of NTR shit into it. I feel like that would be a major departure from the original and would make the game worse for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sillnill

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
For myself I don't care for animals of any kind or tentacles unless its tentacles from another human/monster like nemisis from RE (Thank you hinca p for that Jill video) but the sex apes from the first game I sorta just got used to.

Jun 11, 2018
I love Tina's new design but Cecil looks a bit awkward to me, or maybe it's just her pose. I can't quite place my finger on it
1597474304198.png I don't know, man. I don't have a problem with it. It could be that it's still a really early design and the drawing isn't finished yet.

Also here is a link to the webpage where the image is:

And this is a google translation of the text beneath the image:
"Hello Jeeg.
This article introduces the female knight Cecil. For those who are over the summer color plan, we will introduce setting pictures and erotic inner wear."

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I like Ceciles new design, I do believe it might be a bit early design considering the art style looks a bit different from the Tina pic we saw

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
I like Ceciles new design, I do believe it might be a bit early design considering the art style looks a bit different from the Tina pic we saw
I think you`re right, Cecile`s art still has some signs that it`s still a sketch, like not deleted lines on her pauldron or not finished coloration without light reflection, etc.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes