Unity Completed Tindering [v1.02] [UDECIDE]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Can we please stop tagging games with static renders as "3d game"? We have different tag for that, "3dcg". Having them both on the same game only causes confusion, screenshots don't usually help much either.

Reactions: qudd

kakariki

Jul 20, 2018
This game could be really interesting,but I would define it a beta right now,graphics model are kinda horrible,and it needs more details for each profile.
I think this project is really promising

Th3DEAD

Jul 10, 2017
tried for 15 minutes and my only thought other than those low poly model are :

It's more easier to get a hit and a bang in the real thing than it would be in this game.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Can we please stop tagging games with static renders as "3d game"? We have different tag for that, "3dcg". Having them both on the same game only causes confusion, screenshots don't usually help much either.
I haven't tried the game, just read the comments. It's tagged 3d game because that's what it actually is. The only pre-rendered images are on the character profiles. This was pointed out several times, including by the developer.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Played this game managed to fuck a couple of girls. Here is my little guide to it:

It seems like a friendly response works much more often than a flirty one. So go with friendly all the way through on opening. I did run into one girl put off by it that wanted flirty but seems like most want friendly.

Remember her name, you need to know that.

Just swipe yes on all girls.

Once you actually get on the date ask her all the 4 questions 1 at a time, and remember as much as you can about her and try to mirror her responses as much as you can. She is not interested in you, only herself and wants a copy of herself to fuck her.

bashfulpigeon

May 29, 2018
This game has a lot of potential. The girls look...decent? If it stands to improve, then it could be an amazing game with lots of animations, protagonist customization, all that!

Reactions: Lookass

vultron

May 19, 2018
So instead of using Tinder to hook up with real women we're gonna play a game about using Tinder. XD

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I expect this game to go one-way, where's the point that we have to escape a crazy girl who has kidnapped us?

Dawgstar

May 29, 2017
Well like others have said some graphical tweaks here and there but other than that fun game made me laugh and being rejected in game reminded me of being a single guy pre tinder era...

Keep up the good work and look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Lookass

grenade

Aug 17, 2018
I love the concept - but the execution didn't draw me in. And I think that's the important lesson to learn from people complaining about the graphics or art of the game. So what if they don't know the difference between engine-generated graphics and pre-rendered static 3DCG and even pre-rendered animated video? Most people who buy a smartphone aren't able to tell you how the circuitry works - but if they complained hey, the LED screen is too small, I can't buy this, the manufacturer retorting "It's an LCD screen!" is missing the point - that it is too damn small, whatever it is, and thus people are not buying it and recommending it to others. :)

While there are still people playing Skyrim, which in the lowest settings is of somewhat comparable graphics levels, that's more about the amount of investment, the amount of customization, the sheer volume of mods, and the long history. If some other company launched a brand new game that looked like low-settings Skyrim today, without that history, without the mods, it probably wouldn't do very well. Our expectations of graphics have changed in the years since - and we are used to games like GTA, Red or Dead, and Far Cry as our benchmark.

People will play games with low graphical quality if the gameplay itself, the playing experience, is novel and entertaining enough. So my advice would be to really focus on that, because it will be a lot more affordable for you to spend time on improving there, than the costs of buying a better game engine, better models, and pushing the minimum spec to run the game up to triple-A title levels.
Amen.

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
If the game only involves short sessions of meeting a randomly generated girl, seduce and fuck, and there's no ongoing storyline planned, then I think it'd be mostly interesting if it allowed the player to add his/her own renders, both for characters and backgrounds. That in turn could result in an interesting exchange for players to share "their" girls, creation of "girl-packs", new scenes, new lewd things to do.
They'd probably have to think carefuly about designing their game's data structure though, but I'm pretty certain that it'd be possible.

What that would leave for the developers? Ofcourse they could release their own packs as well then. But, they could also still release things like new storylines and "personalities". Or, go an entirely different route, and develop a "plug-in" version of their game, for other game developers to use, to populate their world.
This.
This is it. This would make this game great.

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
"Added a resolution setting in the game settings"

Which is cropped off the screen by default, as the options menu is not movable and centers itself making the necessary setting below the screen. Windowed mode doesn't allow for resizing, and also makes the resolution settings inaccessible. My native resolution is 2560x1080.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes