Unity Titans University [v0.1.8] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
I see the tutoring problem, I'll have that fixed today.

For the problem with the sex scene, I'm not seeing that while testing. Can you provide your specs? It sounds like something isn't firing when loading the scene.

Mouse disappearing, I'll set a debug flag for that. It's set to always have the mouse visible but for some reason it stops after some conversations. I'll just force it on every conversation from now on.

I'll let you guys know when I update the links!
Looks like after you updated thing the scenes play out fine now. There is a UI glitch that I got where if i call raven then quickly click on the girls again it get frozen on a that selection screen for a bit but then fixes itself after a while when she finally arrives after about 30 seconds. Also had this happen when i click on options but I dont know why it happen there and I need to close the game/reopen again. Thanks for the quick updates fixes and i like the improvements so far.

Reactions: ExtendedSpace

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Looks like after you updated thing the scenes play out fine now. There is a UI glitch that I got where if i call raven then quickly click on the girls again it get frozen on a that selection screen for a bit but then fixes itself after a while when she finally arrives after about 30 seconds. Also had this happen when i click on options but I dont know why it happen there and I need to close the game/reopen again. Thanks for the quick updates fixes and i like the improvements so far.
Hey I'll check that out today, might have to do with the new menu animations

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Fixed as well! Missed renaming a menu flag. Tested and all menus are opening correctly when Raven has been scheduled to arrive. Updating links now!

Mrole

Nov 19, 2016
Hello, the game always crash and looks like in pause, and there's no pprogress, the stat of girl always the same, did i mess something ?? or am i playing the game wrong??

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hello, the game always crash and looks like in pause, and there's no pprogress, the stat of girl always the same, did i mess something ?? or am i playing the game wrong??
Hey! Can you pinpoint where the crashes are happening?

When you say it's in pause is nothing moving (characters/clock)?

For this update the intro was the focus, so everything after that will be a jumping off point for content, you should see a couple small stat changes if you check stats in the phone but right now it shouldn't change too much

Let me know if you see anything else while playing!

Reactions: Mrole

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys! Been hard at work in-between Baldur's Gate 3 sessions (this game is amazing), wanted to talk about what I'm implementing next: The first job, Live Streaming!
Raven_Room.png

I wanted to get this one out of the way first since it will also be the start of the hidden cam options for the character rooms (you'll be able to watch the characters in their room when that is fully set up) and the live stream will have actual interaction (commenting, getting her to do things, follower counts affect stuff, etc.). I'll have more on this later, but I'm just about done with the lvl1 animations and I'll add more when that's completed. My next step is to build out a UI for live streaming, so time to start researching that.
Progress1.png

The next job (maid) will have more physical interactions and I'll be updating the outfit to be a bit more...revealing, especially now that I've got working clothes physics coming in this next update.

With clothes physics being a thing now I'll have to test if this is feasible with the large amount of clothes that raven can wear in the main scene, for now it will only be for individual scenes until I can be sure it doesn't tank performance too much. So far I think it looks pretty good!

I'll have more updates later on, should have this build out and ready hopefully by next month. Thanks for sticking around!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Don't worry, still hard at work :LOL: Been a pretty busy month for me but I had a poll for my patrons and decided to go ahead and add the one that they chose to the game.

So expect a bit more juice in the streaming job now than before, figured I can share the progress shots over here too since it's been over a week!

There's going to be a couple variables that will start off the "Portal Play" events during the stream, either by random NPC in the chat paying for it or you can pay for it yourself. Then what comes out of the portal is also randomized (not just penises) and what happens to the object is randomized as well. Still doing a lot of animations for what happens for now, I'll just add like 2-3 for each object that requires a lot of movement. Also doing a little bit of corrections on the clothes and adjusting for hand/finger movements that will move the clothes around.

I'm expecting to be done around Oct now with the added anims but I hope that you guys like them when they're out!

1695748721877.png
1695748732903.png
1695748740030.png

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
dude... that is beautiful
hard at work ;) I'll probably only have the HJ animation done for this update, there's a couple things coming out of the portal to keep it random, but future updates will of course include a lot of other interactions. Should be done with animations by the end of the week and then getting it all setup in Unity!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dell96kill

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
ALRIGHT finally testing build and should be good to go either by today or sometime tomorrow. Had to redo a couple UI elements that I didn't notice were removed after a version update for my dialogue manager.

This update will be the start of jobs, I'll include details with scheduling the jobs and adjusting schedules in general with the build notes. I might add an in-game instruction later on.

Next post will be the build, enjoy the holidays!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Alright links and changelog updated! As usual let me know if you guys find any major bugs. I'm going to take a month vacation and then get back to work! Enjoy!

Reactions: Jarul

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Are there any other females in the game besides Raven? Don't get me wrong Raven is my favorite Wifu out of the Teen titans, but it really wouldn't be a Titan University of it is just Raven. It would be a Raven trainer! XD

Reactions: ExtendedSpace

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Are there any other females in the game besides Raven? Don't get me wrong Raven is my favorite Wifu out of the Teen titans, but it really wouldn't be a Titan University of it is just Raven. It would be a Raven trainer! XD
Hey! Right now Raven is the only character in the game, she's my "testbed" character where I'm setting up a couple starting systems with her first. I have some models pretty much complete for the game but there's still a couple mechanics holding them back.

I'm actually getting relatively close feature-wise, update 0.2 is going to be the introduction of the new characters (0.3 for the next one and so on until feature complete at 1.0).

Last edited:
Reactions: DiableFripon
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes