grohotor

May 15, 2020
seams like a nice game so far, i enjoy fantasy games and its refreshing that its a older man and not a teenager sniffing his mother's panties. the sleep sex tag does make me worry tho.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well in the walkthrough in Chapter 2 when mc tells Princess Valentina "I want to be with you" there is a mention about queen sex is it for further episodes as I didnt get it in this playthrough though I followed the walkthrough.
I am pretty sure that Queen loves her youngest daughter and is going to be so happy that MC said yes to her that she will, in later updates, open her legs for MC.

So to answer your question that scene isn't in this update and is just setting up a variable for a future update that would include that scene.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Upon entry or exit from the game, I'm getting this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn't game-breaking, but I'm not even seeing the exact folder it references, in addition to the file mentioned.

I am using the walkthrough mod by Zoey but I don't think it's related.

Anyone else getting the same?

Reactions: luisar018

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Upon entry or exit from the game, I'm getting this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It isn't game-breaking, but I'm not even seeing the exact folder it references, in addition to the file mentioned.

I am using the walkthrough mod by Zoey but I don't think it's related.

Anyone else getting the same?
It is built into the RPA file - you would have to use unren to unpack the files and then change the options.rpy file to change the sound file name from path-to-glory.mp3 to path-to-glory.ogg instead.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It is built into the RPA file - you would have to use unren to unpack the files and then change the options.rpy file to change the sound file name from path-to-glory.mp3 to path-to-glory.ogg instead.
Well this is is very odd.

It turns out that using Unren option 3 (to enable the dev and debug console) causes the error.

All that option does is write one file that has these 3 lines in it:

init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

That seems very strange, but.... whatever. I can use the URM mod instead and guess at the variables.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
Well this is is very odd.

It turns out that using Unren option 3 (to enable the dev and debug console) causes the error.

All that option does is write one file that has these 3 lines in it:

init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True

That seems very strange, but.... whatever. I can use the URM mod instead and guess at the variables.
So you use unren option 1 and option 2, (you won't need to use option 3) but once the application has loaded and you get the error exit and then use the files below (replace the existing files):

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So you use unren option 1 and option 2, (you won't need to use option 3) but once the application has loaded and you get the error exit and then use the files below (replace the existing files):
All you have to do it delete the "Screens" file, that's all I had to do.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Yes, that does work, thanks (but it works as you first mentioned; it doesn't require the files you provided).

The problem is that if you want the dev/debug consoles to work, you need to use Unren option 3..... and that is what causes the error.

No big deal, I'll just use the URM mod. I had the variables saved from my last save after just ignoring the error when it happened, so I'm good going forward.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes