xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
like i said much earlier mc will be in deep troubles with princesses.
He's already in deep shit. The prince and Aristhenes are trouble. Imagine the king's reaction ... our MC risks his head to please his dick and the royal pussies.:ROFLMAO: I don't see the king ever agreeing to let his three daughters marry the MC.

Considering the game is about "becoming a king" u can say that the old king and his son will die, someone will assassinate them or they die in battle. The MC is the best general in the empire so he'll become the next king by marrying a princess. Not sure if Cassia or Aelinia are willing to share him like Val tho.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
He's already in deep shit. The prince and Aristhenes are trouble. Imagine the king's reaction ... our MC risks his head to please his dick and the royal pussies.:ROFLMAO: I don't see the king ever agreeing to let his three daughters marry the MC.

Considering the game is about "becoming a king" u can say that the old king and his son will die, someone will assassinate them or they die in battle. The MC is the best general in the empire so he'll become the next king by marrying a princess. Not sure if Cassia or Aelinia are willing to share him like Val tho.
I think they might be willing to share but they would probably also have to share with their mother the Queen as I can see the Queen wanted some of the MC's love...

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I Absolutely love this game, gonna keep my eye on this one.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Agree that getting involved with ANY of the daughters right now would be a sure way to get yourself deported to the furthest reaches of the realm, and only if you’re lucky.

I wonder a bit about Kaylan......is SHE part of the conspiracy to eliminate the king?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the TO BE BE A KING [v0.2.1] game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne tłumaczenie gry TO BE BE A KING [v0.2.1] po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Agree that getting involved with ANY of the daughters right now would be a sure way to get yourself deported to the furthest reaches of the realm, and only if you’re lucky.

I wonder a bit about Kaylan......is SHE part of the conspiracy to eliminate the king?
too late for not to get involved with any of princesses, had sex with 1, nearly had sex with other and having a good time with 3rd is just around corner.

don't think kaylan is involved on conspiracy.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I liked this game but it is quite immersion breaking when others call the MC 'gorgeous' or 'handsome', I mean… am I blind or what? Also on the Valentine path, when the other sister is missing, in the middle of a national security situation they start almost having sex? I'm all for pursuing Valentine but dude… have some patience :FacePalm:.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i liked the story too and the girls look gorgeous, but i also agree that the mc should look way older and less handsome and that valentine moments should be more special and not filler for the other princesses. she way to gorgeous for that. (her and the oldest princess are my personal favs)

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
First scene with new character dressed entirely in black. Imperial march plays. Gee, I wonder who the bad guy could be

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Nice stuff, really looking forward to an update here.
It is nearly as enticing as the girls (and damn, they are gorgeous imo) that in this version it seems absolutely any char and potential loveinterest could be written as one to actively work on freeing the throne for the MC in the next parts.
Maybe even ALL of them if the devs have a nasty streak and the former attacks perhaps did not all come from the same source.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes