Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Holy Shit Incest Tag removed ....? why o_O i though Kings Gona Do some good things to His Daughter's :giggle::giggle::giggle:
But now Mc gona have Sex with King's daughter's probably ....
Game Change :confused:(y)

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys! The 3.1 version has any new content?

I saved at 2.1 just before it ended and now when I try to load the save I get an error.

I used the same mod from Zoey and even though I can load it, there is no content afterwards.

Any advice?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Decided to do an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2.1

Install: Extract the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "To Be A King 0.2.1" folder.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Update please to 3.1

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018

I saved at 2.1 just before it ended and now when I try to load the save I get an error.

I used the same mod from Zoey and even though I can load it, there is no content afterwards.

Any advice?
I don't believe Zoey's mod has yet been updated for 3.1, so you're gonna get an error once that mod's content ends.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I don't believe Zoey's mod has yet been updated for 3.1, so you're gonna get an error once that mod's content ends.
That's the funny part: I don't get an error with the mod, it just takes me to the main menu without any new content.

I get an error without the mod everytime I tried to load the last save and I need to start the game from the beginning.

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
The mod has the script... so when the script in the mod ends, the content ends. You get the error without the mod as your save has dependencies on that mod.

The mods often directly affect the script in the game. Since the mod ends at 2.1, even though you have 3.1's game content, it doesn't have any connection to that content since it is based on 2.1. That's why you can load the game but don't get any new content; the mod only has 2.1's content in it.

You'll have to wait until Zoey posts an update or start a new game without the mod.

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017

Any advice?
Definitely new content.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes