Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Decided to do an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this as well. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2.1

Install: Extract the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "To Be A King 0.2.1" folder.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
v0.3.1 is out so we look forward to see an updated mod :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Hmm, since I don't see a harem tag, I guess I'll just pick Kaylan. I'm sure she'll have some interesting tests to make things interesting.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks, that makes sense!

Since I played with the mod on, I will have to wait for the 3.1v, I don't want to start all over.
If you saved more than once, use one of your "earlier" save points. My latest save crashes, but another one I made works.

Reactions: Interimaru

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
If you saved more than once, use one of your "earlier" save points. My latest save crashes, but another one I made works.
I was so into the game, especially chasing Cassia that I just went through it till I got the notice to "save here"so unfortunately for me, that's not an option. :(

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was so into the game, especially chasing Cassia that I just went through it till I got the notice to "save here"so unfortunately for me, that's not an option. :(
Just skip text, then. Go to Preferences menu, then select skip "unseen text". CTRL key to skip tex fast.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am getting an error after I call Kaylan and fuck her in the room after the princess's disappearance. Lydia appears and I start getting errors.

I am attaching the traceback file

ITRoy

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
I am getting an error after I call Kaylan and fuck her in the room after the princess's disappearance. Lydia appears and I start getting errors.

I am attaching the traceback file
You'll need to wait for that mod to be updated, it looks like. No issues with a mod-free game with that section. You can also start over without the mod.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
You'll need to wait for that mod to be updated, it looks like. No issues with a mod-free game with that section. You can also start over without the mod.
Well I was playing without the mod only when this occurred.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes