Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I had a dream, that Ep 11 came out, MC is King but he is debating whom to make his Queen.
Just throw them all in the arena, battle royal style, winner will be the queen, i'm sure the people would like such a show :whistle:

Alternatively Estrid, just because i wanna see how Aelinia will lose her shit.

Or a pregnant Goddess Anna walks in and steals the show.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Given that some games have 18 months or more between updates, your assertion is not based upon facts.
I'm not sure which is funnier - your sig giving the game away, me checking LomL's progress literally 3 minutes ago, or knowing which game you meant without either..

sigh Ok, actually none of that is funny, it's just sad.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure which is funnier - your sig giving the game away, me checking LomL's progress literally 3 minutes ago, or knowing which game you meant without either..

sigh Ok, actually none of that is funny, it's just sad.
I was actually thinking of a number of games, including some hand-drawn games and those with multiple branches, both of which often take the longest to produce.

Reactions: sava75

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Not going to lie, I hate the idea of switching engines/rework in almost any sense of the imagination within adult games, but the developer has not personally let me down yet, so I'll be continue to be patient and do other things in the meantime. Baring a setback, I assuming late August-early September. Either way, I'm excited to see more of what To be A King has to offer. I enjoy the time period (only so many school setting harem games I can take), my dick desires many of the girls (Great job on their personalities by the way), I do love the implementation of factions (let chaos reign), etc.
I hope the dev manages to pull it off...but the track record of games that have changed engines is terrible. The number of games here that are successful using the Unreal engine is practically zero. Those two things combined does not bode well.

It's a great story and I love the characters. I hope the game continues.

Reactions: kameohawk
Oct 10, 2022
I hope the dev manages to pull it off...but the track record of games that have changed engines is terrible. The number of games here that are successful using the Unreal engine is practically zero. Those two things combined does not bode well.

It's a great story and I love the characters. I hope the game continues.
Though game does not change engine, it still is renpy only thing is changed that from Daz to UE. It still is a huge change especially previous chapters also needs to re-rendered for consistencies sake and there is a steep learning process for UE, I still am hopeful for the game.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes