PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
The dev here knows a lot of history (I am impressed in these days of ignore origins and correlation or causation). Times are a bit mixed in but relational effects with adjoining and trading nations are reflected well in this work of fiction, I say fiction instead of fantasy, though both are true in this story. Aelinia is on the verge of being a drunk, and she is in a hurry to be the first to produce potential heirs to the MC, but the last few decades general theory accepted is: early wine ingestion as harmful to fetal development, so she risks those effects or potential loss in being the leader in power wielding. The Dev has apparent high hopes to up the potential of silly Valentinia, but I do not see the MC as a master spy trainer, and he is so busy in his daliences I wonder how he gets much done other than influence through the women he seduces. Its a new thought process for me though, I have not pursued money and power so much, though I have been around it a lot, five presidents, lawyers earning 300% more than the average, political office at low end ... I actually get some new ideas. I have theories about tribe movements from civilizations and language development migrations. I look forward to seeing where the dev takes this. I agree partially with Diana that an administration needs to pay attention to commerce, as much as or more than conquest. You want a strong Army and stable politics, keep everyone happy. Trade is important. Building roads and not being able to defend them is silly. It seemed the Roman way was to conquer and gradually give rights to those areas, but taxation was crushing, which discouraged innovation. Charlemagne was a better manager, but he had like Alexander stupid competitive children when the empire was divided. Well, he has Goddess Anna, but I would tend to deny Diana's request to marry Dinah. Instead offer an administration cabinet office.

I would like to see a map of some of the territories in this empire. I mostly know the travels of my ancestry, some did get down to the Mediterranean Sea but it was not a healthy environment for people used to cold. It would help your patrons, and viewers to visualize the conquests. I hope some of your readers and viewers learn to enjoy a slice of history from your story telling too. Goddess Anna's ambition reminds me of Freya or Frigga (she made me laugh, I like her).

Just noticed Goddess Anna has both central & complete heterochromia? I think this is a rare graphic too. Oh it would be hilarious if Marius had to marry his mother Helena as his Queen.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Do you guys think I will like this game?
I will give an example of a game I like, and you can tell me.
I only really like games Like Being a Dik

where we can just be with one girl and make important decisions
Also, I hate forced sex scenes or love interests that sort of thing ruins games for me
So basically, I want to play games where story comes first and is really good and coherent.

What do you guys think?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Do you guys think I will like this game?
I will give an example of a game I like, and you can tell me.
I only really like games Like Being a Dik

where we can just be with one girl and make important decisions
Also, I hate forced sex scenes or love interests that sort of thing ruins games for me
So basically, I want to play games where story comes first and is really good and coherent.

What do you guys think?
Uh...let me answer you with this :
0f1.jpg

I mean, it's got a good story and all, but it's lacking in the "big decision" aspect of your requirement, unless you consider : "Should I fuck her and add her to the harem?" to be a pivotal plot point. That said, you can avoid the H-scenes and stick with just 1 girl if you so choose. Although Goddess Anna disapproves of your lack of libido.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Uh...let me answer you with this :
View attachment 2717689

I mean, it's got a good story and all, but it's lacking in the "big decision" aspect of your requirement, unless you consider : "Should I fuck her and add her to the harem?" to be a pivotal plot point. That said, you can avoid the H-scenes and stick with just 1 girl if you so chose. Although Goddess Anna disapproves of your lack of libido.
Thanks for letting me know but to be honest It doesn't sound like the kind of game for me lol
But then I'm very picky with what I like
Thats why I normally like to ask first

Thanks again anyway :)

Jul 24, 2020
I'm enjoying the game for the most part, but I don't like this scene with queen Helena where she asks if the MC would be with her if she wasn't married.
I want to answer yes, because that's the truth, but for some reason that starts a relationship with her and I'm like, dude, that wasn't the question.
Now I'm forced to either lie to her and say that I have no interest at all, or accept a relationship despite the fact that she's still married, which I don't want.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
There is the upcoming choice of who is going to be queen though. Not sure how big impact it will have.
fingers crossed we ever get to that decision. Game is being remade, with completely different software for the scenes. Fingers crossed, but who knows

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Will there be any difference in the characters' looks, being on a new game engine?
If you have been following along in this thread, he has tried to do his best at porting all the character assets over. Hair has been a problem. The new engine will give new environments so the look of the game will change some but most of the characters will remain very similar to what we know.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes