Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
Dang, so...does that mean we will not get an ending to this game ,since it's going to be remade in a different format ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This will be second visual style change. So there will be total of 3 different ones in the game unless everything is reworked...?

Why was this necessary? The game looked pretty good in the beginning.
dev thinks he can make things better with unreal than with daz.

Reactions: The D0n
Nov 19, 2021
I can't really remember. What is the ultimate goal for the M/C that this game establishes? I know the goddess wants you to build a harem and restore worship. I know that you ultimately need to be king and choose a queen and blah blah blah. But those are kind of vague goals that don't necessarily have an ending until the end of the M/C's lifespan.

Did the developer ever say how they envisioned the endgame for this? Otherwise it kind of seems like it could go on forever, and there are quite a few characters that the M/C gets entangled with.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did the developer ever say how they envisioned the endgame for this? Otherwise it kind of seems like it could go on forever, and there are quite a few characters that the M/C gets entangled with.
maybe but no idea if did.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I can't really remember. What is the ultimate goal for the M/C that this game establishes? I know the goddess wants you to build a harem and restore worship. I know that you ultimately need to be king and choose a queen and blah blah blah. But those are kind of vague goals that don't necessarily have an ending until the end of the M/C's lifespan.

Isn't there an entire assassination plot that needs to be resolved? I reckon that is the 'endgame', and only once the killer and the conspirators are captured, can MC ride off into the sunset with his queen of choice.

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
People talking about the endgame like we will ever actually get to that point. The way things are going currently, I assume that the game will see 7 more visual remakes and then be abandoned.
I hope you're wrong, but I think youre right

Reactions: Kond

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
Dev switched to unreal engine from Daz. So will we be getting android version of this game if any update comes out or not ????

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
Isn't there an entire assassination plot that needs to be resolved? I reckon that is the 'endgame', and only once the killer and the conspirators are captured, can MC ride off into the sunset with his queen of choice.
I don't know about you, but I'm not planning on arresting her.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes