• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I don't want to be part of your discussion but I'd like to say, AVNs, as of right now, probably have the best example of direct democracy. Let say, Goddess Anna is not liked by some, dev if he wanted can make some adjustments. If he does not make any adjustment, depending on how big that some people's population, it can cause abandonment of the project of they decide to pull their support. They have to follow their patron's demands. If they want to grow then they also have to follow potential patron's demands too. If their patron's are somewhat sensible they'd allow devs to create their own work and not intervene to their work unless it's too crucial for them. So I think these communities really do represent democracy.
And I don't like any of the girls except for the Nord woman. Who of course I always forget her name. lol

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I don't want to be part of your discussion but I'd like to say, AVNs, as of right now, probably have the best example of direct democracy. Let say, Goddess Anna is not liked by some, dev if he wanted can make some adjustments. If he does not make any adjustment, depending on how big that some people's population, it can cause abandonment of the project of they decide to pull their support. They have to follow their patron's demands. If they want to grow then they also have to follow potential patron's demands too. If their patron's are somewhat sensible they'd allow devs to create their own work and not intervene to their work unless it's too crucial for them. So I think these communities really do represent democracy.
that's not democracy you are talking about census suffrage, which funnily enough was the predominant suffrage that was used in the Roman Empire.

Sep 23, 2023
This isn't a democracy, this is an H-game piracy site. I was just insinuating a few things about your preferences because you're arguing against having a scene with Goddess Anna. I'd do that to anyone in this situation. I also don't demand anything from devs. I've made suggestions or expressed my dislike for certain features or content but not once have I ever demanded a change, even back when I actually paid to support several games before certain devs ruined that for everyone.

But for what it's worth, I agree with you in principle. I want as much choice in my games as possible.
What you even talking about? When I say "democracy" is a figure of speech, an irony to just show how hypocrite people always are. I never said that I have anything against a scene with Goddess Anna and I don't have anything against the character also. I'm just saying that doesn't make any sense making scenes optional just because many people were crying about it since the beginning while other scenes are forced and nobody talks about it. This is selfish and hipocrisy. Many crybabies here clearly has something against some of the characters that were present in the scenes that now are optional. You just need to read the comments and you will clearly notice that. They have a preference and hate some characters or don't mind about them at all. Me on the other hand never hated any character on this story. And I never said YOU demanded anything specifically, you were the one whom replied my commentary with sarcasm and you didn't expect a answer accordily? I would the same thing with anyone. Well, this is not even a discussion because I don't like arguments so I won't even bother anymore. Have a good day.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
What you even talking about? When I say "democracy" is a figure of speech, an irony to just show how hypocrite people always are. I never said that I have anything against a scene with Goddess Anna and I don't have anything against the character also. I'm just saying that doesn't make any sense making scenes optional just because many people were crying about it since the beginning while other scenes are forced and nobody talks about it. This is selfish and hipocrisy. Many crybabies here clearly has something against some of the characters that were present in the scenes that now are optional. You just need to read the comments and you will clearly notice that. They have a preference and hate some characters or don't mind about them at all. Me on the other hand never hated any character on this story. And I never said YOU demanded anything specifically, you were the one whom replied my commentary with sarcasm and you didn't expect a answer accordily? I would the same thing with anyone. Well, this is not even a discussion because I don't like arguments so I won't even bother anymore. Have a good day.
You stated by yourself that you DID decide to return to temple, that was your choice, if you didn't want to get content with Anna you would have ditched this whole temple thing. You're contradicting yourself, from my perspective it looks almost like when an alcoholic drinks alcohol and then he is upset that it makes him drunk.

The other girls scenes that were fixed had actually an issue, they were forced on you even if you rejected them and ditched them in every particular choice, not the same as with Anna. That's why people were angry, I for a second was one of them, now it's fixed, respect for that.

Last edited:

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
BTW, for some reason Dev deleted non-lewd sound effects (on steam version at least), like Cassia's snoring or when the girls were angry or excited, these were small details, but I think it added some additional charm to the game, and it's was funny.

Reactions: AlexMpog
Oct 10, 2022
that's not democracy you are talking about census suffrage, which funnily enough was the predominant suffrage that was used in the Roman Empire.
I assume you say it's suffrage because not everyone has a say in what will happen but I don't think that's the correct way of thinking. We have citizenship or age or legal limitations on who can cast a vote but that does not stop making our societies democracy. You can think that same as citizenship. If you are patron of a dev, you have a right to talk if you have enough supporters you can change the course of the games, simple direct democracy. Anyways, it is OT conversation so no need to further discuss it.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
SFW Steam Release Announcement - Volume 2 - Part 1.png

, along with a companion . If you already grabbed these chapters and the guide from Patreon, there is no new content here. But here are some things that the Steam version provides:
  • Fully unlocked image gallery
  • Over 60 Steam achievements available
  • Saves synced through Steam's cloud
  • Automatic updates/fixes through Steam (does not provide new content like future chapters)
  • The walkthrough provides information on how to unlock each Steam achievement
For those who have been patiently waiting for this to come to Steam, now is your chance to grab it at a special launch discount for the next few days. I'll be bringing the same content to GOG as DLC here soon.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
so, because it wasnt rly answered do we know who the traitor is from the early game? is it marius?

and is there a good route for having all waifus and keeping them happy

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
so, because it wasnt rly answered do we know who the traitor is from the early game? is it marius?

Officially, no, it has yet to be revealed. All we have are speculation and theories.

As for the route, yes, you can have all of the girls and they can be happy. Just remember that all is as Goddess Anna wills in the harem. We're going to be making a big "Who's going to be the Queen?" decision at some point in the (hopefully) near future though, so who knows if it'll be sunshine, lollipops, and blowjobs after that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well keeping them happy is at the same time easy and hard, each of them want quality time with mc so that's easy but hard is FINDING TIME for that.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yes both scenes are still in the game, one with Aelinia + Lydia and one Aelinia + Kaylan (in both scenes the MC is involved).
Both scenes are forced, if you are on Aelinia path or the one with Aelinia+Kaylan even if you are only on Kyalan path...
Afterwards you are asked if you want that again by Aelinia and Lydia iirc, i really hated that update.

Well, as you can neither choose a faction or the queen yet i can't say for sure.
But i don't think it will prevent a large harem. For queen/faction choice you are warned that your queen will obviously support her own faction and will be pissed if you are choosing in favor for the other faction and that some girls will likely be pissed at you for not choosing them as queen, but nothing about girls leaving the harem if you don't choose their faction.
Yeah it doesn't make sense if you reject Aelinia and the threesome scene with Kyalan and Aelinia still happens.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Yeah it doesn't make sense if you reject Aelinia and the threesome scene with Kyalan and Aelinia still happens.
It's all optional after last update.

I played Aelinia route as well after this update, but MC behaves like jerk with Valentina during scenes with Aelinia, mocking her behind her back, especially if you tell Helena that you wanna marry Valentina when she asks.
It was really sad cause Valentina is my fav in a game, so Aelinia is still a no go for me. And she is also an alcoholic. Meh.

I liked Kaylan scenes, especially when she was jealous and revealed their betrothal to Cassia and then just sat on the bed and watched, hahah, what a cunning bitchy girl)).
Also I like MC's jokes about her height and how she reacts))
Though Kaylan is kinda vindictive (at least this vibe I got) and I think she can do some shitty stuff when she is pissed, maybe she won't cut MC's balls off in a sleep, but still, unpredictable, so cannot fully be trusted, at least for now.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played the VN , i loved it
Very good story , good visuals/beautiful LI
very good story flow , and great dialogues...
The only thing i didn't like is the 2 forced threesome/with lesbian content scenes with aelina
(Especially the first one scene in the bedroom i hated it, the second scene in the pool was more acceptable...)
especially because the li i like the most is Aelina.... and i dont like to share my LI with anyone even if is just pure sex.
thankfully dev gave us the choice to refuse any more Lesbian staff with Aelina after those scenes .....
(But it should have been like this from the start)
Overall i think its one the best VN and i enjoyed it a lot.

Im on Aelinia,Valentina,cassia path/harem

Last edited:

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
View attachment 3462425

As I finish up the last work to have Chapters 8-11 available on Steam at the end of this month, I've made some improvements and fixes to the entire game. No matter which patch you get, you'll get all the changes for previous chapters, as long as you already had those chapters in your To Be A King game folder. Sadly these changes could not be added to the Mac build due to the way Apple handles security on MacOS. Future patches after this one should work on Macs again though.
Details on all the changes are at the end of this post, but the most significant are that the two threesome scenes (so far) are now optional, I added a few more ladies to our rotating main menu background, any points conversions that are needed from old saves are now done automatically when the save is loaded, and sound effects and music are now fully updated for the entire game. Each of our love interests has a much more unique sound to them, as well as consistency with volume.
There have been days of testing now for all these changes, but please report any issues you encounter in over in my Discord.
  • (PC Only)
  • (PC Only)
Changelog:
  • Fixes:
    • SFX and music volume normalization
    • Fixes for point and path conversions from much older saves. These now are performed automatically when loading a save with the old code base.
    • Added button to open the Volume 2 Guide, if it is put into the game directory
    • Patch files updated (PC Only)
    • Corrected character romance display options in codex for Alessia, Tullia, and Juliana
  • Improvements:
    • Updated music
    • New lewd sound effects
    • Sound effects improvements, including each lady having a more unique sound
    • Optional recap between Volume 1 and Volume 2
    • Adjusted Aelinia & Kaylan threesome to be optional
    • Adjusted Aelinia & Lydia threesome to be optional
    • Added loading screen
    • Added additional renders to the image gallery
    • Additional renders for main menu background added
    • Improved support for future conversions from Steam and GOG editions
the scenes arent optional... i download the game from here... i have the 0.11.2 version
im doing something wrong?..
i have rejected both kaylan and lydia and yet i got forced scenes with them and Aelinia...(and i hate the kaylan scene)

ps it seems the version we have on f95 is older .. the patch was released 20/3 .. and the version we have is from 20/2. at least i hope thats the case.

Last edited:

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
the scenes arent optional... i download the game from here... i have the 0.11.2 version
im doing something wrong?..
i have rejected both kaylan and lydia and yet i got forced scenes with them and Aelinia...(and i hate the kaylan scene)

ps it seems the version we have on f95 is older .. the patch was released 20/3 .. and the version we have is from 20/2. at least i hope thats the case.
It all works for me on steam, though the version on steam is 0.11.6, I just checked

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
so no forced lesbian with Aelinia & Kaylan ? great.. so i will have to wait the latest version to be available here then.
or just sub to the patreon for 1 month for 5 dollars/euros and get the update :) you said it is one of the best. :p

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
or just sub to the patreon for 1 month for 5 dollars/euros and get the update :) you said it is one of the best. :p
actually i bought it on steam.. (18€)
the lesbian content scenes are optional alright
i believe though the refusal dialogue on the first scene could be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiP1
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes