UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Goddess Anna is clearly Best Girl, but all those looks from Flora clearly wanting more from the MC and the way she literally threw Valentina out of the room have her solidly tied for 2nd with Kaylan. Not to say I don't like the princesses of course, but their hilarious personality flaws and potential untrustworthiness (I'm looking at you here Aelinia...) take a bit away from them.

My feelings on the MC's love life :
14.jpg

coffee89

Jul 20, 2021
Great game! One of my favorites! In this game I have two separate LI saves(Estrid & Cassia). I strongly prefer monogamy. I'm really not a fan of harem games. The only reason I started playing this game was because I thought there was the option to go solo on LI pathes and hope there still is.

Two things in this update(v0.7.1) that I didn't like/understand:

1st - The unavoidable threesome on Kaylan or Aelinia paths(didn't see this, I only read some posts here):
why not have an "I'm not Intreasted" option? Is it important to the their storys or is it just a "who's dumb enough to turn down a Threesome?" thing? I'm worried this will happen on other paths in the future.

2nd - Marrying Cassia also means marrying Valentina:
I don't dislike Valentina, shes one my favorite charaters, but I don't understand why she is included in this marrage. It doesn't make sense to me at all. By comparison, it would make sense to include Valentina with the Estrid marrage because the MC would be part of the Caudium royal family(I would not be a fan of this). What gain would anyone get with the MC marrying both Cassia & Valentina? I do hope there is a solo marrage option with Estrid and the decision isn't final with including Valentina in the Cassia marrage.

I don't dislike this game. I'm definitely going to continue playing! I just wanted to get those thoughts out(I suck at grammar).

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I don't dislike Valentina, shes one my favorite charaters, but I don't understand why she is included in this marrage. It doesn't make sense to me at all. By comparison, it would make sense to include Valentina with the Estrid marrage because the MC would be part of the Caudium royal family(I would not be a fan of this). What gain would anyone get with the MC marrying both Cassia & Valentina? I do hope there is a solo marrage option with Estrid and the decision isn't final with including Valentina in the Cassia marrage.
It makes sense because Cassia is being a good sister, she knows that Valentina wanted to marry MC since ages ago, and she wants her sister to be happy.

Reactions: coffee89

cardetti

Oct 8, 2019
Great update and the only thing i greatly disliked is the unavoidable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Except that, that's was really great. Good word !

For what happened at the end of the update
Dont read after that if you didn't finish the update!!

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Great update and the only thing i greatly disliked is the unavoidable

Except that, that's was really great. Good word !

For what happened at the end of the update
Dont read after that if you didn't finish the update!!
You forgot about Princess Estrid who is impatient with her situation.She tells Mc to send for her men, which is strange

Momo1521

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So I am in the early episodes of the game and I wonder is fear or respect the better path for the price and his advisor? I just want to murder them both because of how rude they are but it is not really clear what fear vs respect means in the walk-though?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Blackeye.
Lol
Both server 1 & server 2 links working. Stop making fun of yourself
Can you post the actual Mega and/or Pixeldrain urls? This is what I get from Blackeye's page:
"Server 1" =
"Server 2" =
"DOWNLOAD" =

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
So I am in the early episodes of the game and I wonder is fear or respect the better path for the price and his advisor? I just want to murder them both because of how rude they are but it is not really clear what fear vs respect means in the walk-though?
It's still unclear which will be better in Chapter 7; it looks like the results will possibly begin to show themselves in Chapter 8.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Can you post the actual Mega and/or Pixeldrain urls? This is what I get from Blackeye's page:
"Server 1" =
"Server 2" =
"DOWNLOAD" =
Here

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Will this be updated?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes