Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
My mc selected the option to keep estrid at palace when king asked about it. Now I wonder that decision backstabbed mc as estrid did ? Or it is happened as a part of story ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nah, that's not a problem. The prince already suggested that the MC would take Estrid as his second wife. He needs to marry one of the princesses in order to become part of the royal family. I imagine the harem route will have you marry everyone.
My mc selected the option to keep estrid at palace when king asked about it. Now I wonder that decision backstabbed mc as estrid did ? Or it is happened as a part of story ???

I have no interest in the Queen. I get that the goddess has green lighted a harem without consequence, but with all those young lovelies around. I've no interest in a woman of her age and physique. Tastes vary, and if she turns you on I hope you have the opportunity to explore that, as long as it doesn't slow the dev(s) down from advancing the paths with the women I'm pursuing ;).
Much like the king, MC needs to follow and pursue a relationship with the queen, he cannot diss her,
there is no running away from her. MC is a very fortunate close advisor to the crown, king and queen.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
My MC selected to ask King to reconsider that Mc marries estrid. Luckily, he died ;) , so, I hope mc will marry her. Though, in the end estrid was holding flora hostage. I wonder what holds in the future!!
Much like the king, MC needs to follow and pursue a relationship with the queen, he cannot diss her,
there is no running away from her. MC is a very fortunate close advisor to the crown, king and queen.
Mate, did you get any option to creampie helena?? Mc did had intimacy with her but there was no option of creampie her. I saw a code saying creampied helena = false.

Reactions: keterboy

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Instead of using a outdated walkthrough or a not yet updated mod, you can use your own methods.

One of them is using the RPA Extractor online:

- Go to your game directory - ToBeaKing-0.7.1/game/ SHARED.RPA

- Drag the file or upload to the website page

- Choose the chapter you are playing (on the left of your screen)

- Choose the scene you are playing (they are labeled as the NPCs your MC are interacting)

- Check the option labeled MENU - There is the answers and the points you get on each choice available.
There isn't rpa file. I am talking about compressed version

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Can we please get an update? :)

Reactions: _Maou_

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This update kinda killed Aelinia for me...the unavoidable threesomes, even if i clearly rejected Lydia time and time again, as well as that stunt with Kaylan, her being sexual involved with Lydia. Add to that Aelinia is getting way to power greedy. Her opinion and knowledge is valuable but she isn't and won't be the one who rules, neither directly nor indirectly throught the MC.

Kaylan being angry at the MC for romancing the princesses makes no sense, MC told her that long ago, iirc by the time Cassia was kidnapped and she accepted that.

Imo overall the princesses are falling behind the other LI's.
Valentina... well Valentina is being herself, nice comedic relief if nothing else
Aelinia, was my 2nd favorite until this update killed her for me
Cassia, good sex scenes but otherwise uniteresting

On the other hand, the goddess Anna is great i hope we will get more time with her, Flora was great my current 2nd place, Eliana also grows on me, Kaylan was good (excluding the stunt with Aelinia) and Estrid continuous to be my number 1.

As for the poisoning, whoever is involved, i hope we can crucify and burn them all, even if one of them was Lydia or a other LI.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes