Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Already finished playing the new update myself. So unless you can tell me what is the problem I can't help .
Tried ur port good sir and the game goes on error after u put the code. Error also on the preferences and after that it crashes. When starting a new game and intro occurs and after all chars were introduced and the "to be a king" part just freeze then black screen and force exit

K18

Apr 19, 2018
ch7s14kaylanaeliniameeting21.jpg

AH! So nice to finish a release. What a journey that one was. My thanks to everyone who stuck with me here while I went through a few life crises and development hell for a bit. Here are the stats for Chapter 7:
- Over 1250 new renders
- 36 new scenes
- 11 new lewd scenes

Every time I saw I am going to get away from these mega releases, they just keep getting larger. Let's see if I can stick to a more modest length goal with Chapter 8.

I normally take a few days off after release, though long time patrons will know that I am sometimes bad about those being full breaks. In any event, I'm planning a break starting early next week. I like to wait a few days after releases to take the break, just in case there are issues that were missed. So far, it's been quiet on that front with only a couple of minor things.

A big thank you to all of the supporters here on Patreon, both new and old. I appreciate your financial support, and it is always great to hear that you love the game.

If you've played Chapter 7, just a reminder to not leave any spoilers here in the comments just yet. We will release it to $3 patrons on Friday. I know my beta team found Chapter 7 very interesting in what is being setup for future releases (and they enjoyed all the lewd content too).

With Chapter 7 finally behind me, my focus turns first to fixes and then to Chapter 8. Fixes are going well. Unfortunately, I ran into a major issue that I discovered very late in Chapter 7. I was able to work around it, but I've got to get these things fixed before I start renders for Chapter 8. I've been plugging away on that and other fixes. We will see how much I can get done before my break.

As to Chapter 8, I had a brief period of inspiration, and I now have a rough outline for all of Chapter 8. It needs some tweaking, there may be some cuts to it, and I'm sure it will get adjustments as I write it. But, as of now, I am pleased that it includes the main things I wanted to cover. There is some interesting character development, and it seems to flow well. I'll start the writing that soon. It does look like it will be a bit larger than I'd like for the release, but I will need to finish writing and then add my render marks to figure out if it will need trimming. There are a few scenes that could be cut, and I've already moved a couple of planned scenes to Chapter 9.

Once again, I want to express my immense thanks to my beta team. It is no small feat to test and proof a very large branching story where each release equals a short novel. They plowed through, found some issues (including a couple fairly large ones), and got my grammar and spelling in order.

That's all from me. I'll be posting the special render poll here very soon, and I should have no problem getting that out before the end of the month. Other than that and customs, I'll be taking it easy starting early next week. Thank you all again for your wonderful support! I hope you love Chapter 7! If you've already played, you know there is a lot to discover in subsequent chapters.

May 27, 2017
I cant wait for the MOD so guys do I really need the MOD or they choices are pretty clear?
You don't really need a mod to play this game, it's pretty clear. Try playing without it, as no one knows when we'll get an updated mod, if ever. This is a Harem VN, so you can get most if not all the girls, without using any mods/WT. If you find yourself missing scenes, and confused with the paths, you can always check back on this thread later, to see if there's an updated mod.

Now, if you want to cheat for points/money or anything else in any game, use to edit your save-files. Before mods were prevalent, editing save files for relationship points and money was the only easy way to cheat in VNs; you could also use the dev console, but that requires more steps and knowledge of what code corresponds to points and other things.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
You don't really need a mod to play this game, it's pretty clear. Try playing without it, as no one knows when we'll get an updated mod, if ever. This is a Harem VN, so you can get most if not all the girls, without using any mods/WT. If you find yourself missing scenes, and confused with the paths, you can always check back on this thread later, to see if there's an updated mod.

Now, if you want to cheat for points/money or anything else in any game, use to edit your save-files. Before mods were prevalent, editing save files for relationship points and money was the only easy way to cheat in VNs; you could also use the dev console, but that requires more steps and knowledge of what code corresponds to points and other things.
W.t mod showed to select other option when Isabella ready to have a scene with mc. I wonder why

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
updates out.

• Haha
Reactions: Pocoyo21 and _Maou_
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes