damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I really love how every character in the game is given a motive and character growth, and i can't even call anyone a side character(Maybe the Masseuse), its not like a girl exists just for the Harem. Almost every LI bring something to the story/World or helps the MC. The relationships are well explored(including sex) and given time to mature unlike some typical "Slow-burn" VN's which fails to deliver either. Though i think the MC can be more receptive/assertive to the Ladies in certain situations and not always whine saying that he needs his rest/no time, i mean who does that when you have a gorgeous woman throwing themselves at you :WaitWhat:All said this is one of the best written Harem games with some great looking LI's(Especially MILF's) and good amount of H scenes while not compromising on its story and characters. I can't ever choose between LI's its not even hard its impossible for me to reject anyone in this game.

Also, i was very sad when the Queen implied they could never have children.... i mean we have a fertility goddess on our side, so i am hoping we can see her belly swell too :BootyTime:....Please Dev make it happen

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :- To Be A King v0.7.1

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
King Slayer100
Not working. Problem only for me ?

Reactions: KingFap

Shiftlock

Aug 21, 2019
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
will you gonna update the mod?

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Valentina is an annoying brat that soured the game for me. I'm not too keen on romancing a character that is mentally 12.

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
Download and play the pc version.
thank you so much for the tip. Quick question. once I download the SDK and the game, how do I use the SDK to play the game. I dragged it onto the unzipped file, but it did not work. Does anyone know how to do this?

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Anyone who has/had problems with android ports may try . I have not tried it though hopefully, it will work without any bugs/errors.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
will this mod be updated?

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
thank you so much for the tip. Quick question. once I download the SDK and the game, how do I use the SDK to play the game. I dragged it onto the unzipped file, but it did not work. Does anyone know how to do this?
Install it from the dmg, unzip the pc game into the install folder, open the sdk mac app and choose the game from the list and select “Launch project”.

Sourav093

Jan 14, 2019
Aside from the android port posted on OP that crashes this port that u suggested works but there is a problem. The game works but the whole dialogues were missing.
It's works fine for me.Though I only played 5-6 min.You can try to change the text size from the settings.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes