Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
It's works fine for me.Though I only played 5-6 min.You can try to change the text size from the settings.
Have tried that already man. There is no really dialogue coming out. I just click and all i see are transitions of renders. I guess ill be back at it when there is a fix version of it. Played this on its first release

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Can you please tell me,did you use saves from previous version 6.1?
Played this game when it was first release then just redownload it now. No prior game saves also as i also delete saves when i delete games. Will try to reinstall again and see if it works

Sourav093

Jan 14, 2019
Played this game when it was first release then just redownload it now. No prior game saves also as i also delete saves when i delete games. Will try to reinstall again and see if it works
I just noticed when Blackey relesed the port he gives us the mega link.But yesterday night he changed mega link to mediafire.I think he fix the problem.Try it now it might work.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
You know when you buy a deck of cards, and its stacked from aces and up to kings?
Well, for me this update seemed like that deck of card was shuffled a couple times. Anyone else experienced the same thing?

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I'm liking the game and the adult MC, but pretty concerned I have somehow messed up the paths (are there even paths?).

There are several instances the game refers to stuff that hasn't happened. For example after the festival suddenly the mc acts like the king is mad at him for some reason. Says stuff like "I can't ask him for anything, our last meeting was bad" – and I have no idea what they are talking about. Girls talking about like they had sex the last time but nothing happened, dates being set up for "tomorrow night" and then multiple days going by and no date happens or a date happens with another girl out of the blue.

Also some things just feel like they've been added on the fly? First the MC is supposed to take the prince with him to the east – a big deal is made of this, then he may not be going to the east, then he might still be going but the other general is gone completely, then suddenly the MC needs to train the prince.

So... are there paths that override some other events? Is there a possibility to mess something up so you don't see something?
Yeah, same thing i experienced. Hmm

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I donot know about others but I get a "MACBETH" Vibe from this vn. I donot know whether it is inspired by it and whether the endings would be any similar. There are obviously many triffle changes. There was no daughter of King Duncan, and Banquo did not have any daughter, (considering the other general as banquo) and definitely no adult scenes were there. ;) Also, the witches were replaced by Goddess Anna. And the background of the Novels are different, one in UK and another in Italy. I did not mean to offend The Dev though. These are all hypotheticals and just for fun. I love/d both the writings though. Keep it up ITRoy (y)(y). I certainly admire your work and look forward to your project's prosperity.

Reactions: Fabs93
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes