preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
To Be A King (v0.6.1) - Cheats + Gallery + Walkthrough Mod

Devloper : ITroy

Game Version : 0.6.1
Mod Version : 0.6.1

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download :

Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod : Mega

Unofficial Android Port With Mod : Mega

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Will this be updated?

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm confused with the topic of marriage in this game.
First it was Kaylan, then the oldest princess, then the Danish princess and lastly now Lydia.

Like is this polygamy here?

Also how will it work?

Assuming we marry the princess and become the King, we'll also have Kaylan and Lydia as wives?
I feel like the game needs to adress this thing.

FMWildhy

Dec 14, 2021
I'm confused with the topic of marriage in this game.
First it was Kaylan, then the oldest princess, then the Danish princess and lastly now Lydia.

Like is this polygamy here?

Also how will it work?

Assuming we marry the princess and become the King, we'll also have Kaylan and Lydia as wives?
I feel like the game needs to adress this thing.
I think it was stated that although uncommon in that part of the kingdom, men are allowed to have multiple wives.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Oh the political schemes went through the roof in this update. So many potential suspects I'm not sure who to believe in. Not sure what's planned for the future but I'm hoping we can get into some battles with some of these traitors. Looking forward to the next update whenever it comes out.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Features:

Installation:

Download :

You can also find here:

View attachment 1145013 View attachment 1145014 View attachment 1145015 View attachment 1145016 View attachment 1145017
Brandy are you going to update it? I have been checking out this for a while :unsure:

Fabs93

Jun 4, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :- To Be A King v0.7.1

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Whenever I’m starting the game it’s crashing, or if I go to preference it crashes.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Some of these things really are overused. For example, another credit to this game, there are too many 18-year-old MCs, and more adults are needed. Or too many women with boobs bigger than heads. Or that every Honey Select game has the exact same MC model (only difference is glasses or not), that needs to diversify (they have no problems making varied males, but that MC is always the only one MC as if everyone has agreed that that's the designated MC). Actually, Daz MCs have become samey too, always that same "cool guy" with that same haircut.
Amen, and it must be remembered that most of devs are 20-something horny males who know how to operate the renders but lack social skills. Thus naturally games gravitate towards their fetishes and what they see as ideal man: aka the best version of themselves. A rather awkward dude who happens to be fit, wealthy and total pussy magnet despite lacking all the qualities to be one.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I'm liking the game and the adult MC, but pretty concerned I have somehow messed up the paths (are there even paths?).

There are several instances the game refers to stuff that hasn't happened. For example after the festival suddenly the mc acts like the king is mad at him for some reason. Says stuff like "I can't ask him for anything, our last meeting was bad" – and I have no idea what they are talking about. Girls talking about like they had sex the last time but nothing happened, dates being set up for "tomorrow night" and then multiple days going by and no date happens or a date happens with another girl out of the blue.

Also some things just feel like they've been added on the fly? First the MC is supposed to take the prince with him to the east – a big deal is made of this, then he may not be going to the east, then he might still be going but the other general is gone completely, then suddenly the MC needs to train the prince.

So... are there paths that override some other events? Is there a possibility to mess something up so you don't see something?

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017

Features:

Installation:

Download :

You can also find here:

Can you please update the mod?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me I am trying to remember female characters that mc can have sex with that’s outside of the female members of the Royal family because I’m trying to remember this one female character that mc Meet at a party that the main character interrupt

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Features:

Installation:

Download :

You can also find here:

If this is abandoned by the mooder, I wonder if any other modder would be so kinda and work on this game. JokerLeader if you pick up this game, It would be christmas come early :D It's a really good game and fairly popular here and deserves to have a mod imo

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes