Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Wait, they actually translated this to english? I've been waiting ten years. To Heart 1&2 are what got me into VNs, even if I could never understand them.

How is the TL quality?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wait, they actually translated this to english? I've been waiting ten years. To Heart 1&2 are what got me into VNs, even if I could never understand them.

How is the TL quality?
It was translated a few years ago, I think the translation quality is great.

Reactions: superelmo

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Group sex involving several girls or several men?
The only group sex is one guy multiple girls, I can't quite remember but I think the scene was with the twins, I could be wrong it's been a while since I last played this game.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Some people who hate NTR are also probably the same people who play Alicesoft games. Rance has actually done NTR to other men, but he's hailed as the greatest VN protagonist of all time.

I mean, he is, but that's beside the point.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Some people who hate NTR are also probably the same people who play Alicesoft games. Rance has actually done NTR to other men, but he's hailed as the greatest VN protagonist of all time.

This is quite random. What's your point? Lets not have another NTR debate. I do agree that Rance is the greatest VN male protagonist. LoL

Reactions: Stijn and superelmo

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017

Call me a Hypocrite and what not but the best NTR is where YOU do the cucking, and not the mainstream where you see through the eyes of a Beta Semi Protagonist getting his wife/GF/Littlesister(lol like there are) get fucked while he's hiding in a fucking closet or something.

I also agree that Rance is at the Top Echelon when it comes to Main MC VNs

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Oh I'm not starting a debate, I'm just saying most people who don't like NTR have probably unwittingly played a game that did have it. Mostly just an observation.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
No offense but i don't really agree with you guys about Rance. If Takaaki the protagonist of this game is on the extreme end of the cuck scale then Rance is on the other extreme end, not so much different than a thug. I know these are hentai games but i'd still want someone in the middle ground not extreme like these 2 type as protagonist.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

LEET

May 29, 2017
Call me a Hypocrite and what not but the best NTR is where YOU do the cucking, and not the mainstream where you see through the eyes of a Beta Semi Protagonist getting his wife/GF/Littlesister(lol like there are) get fucked while he's hiding in a fucking closet or something.

The best NTR would be a mix of both. There are those that have you be the cuck and the one cucking which forces the MC and the player to consider their own actions. This happens to Rance where he cucks and people can in turn, cuck him by raping his girls. The issue I have with Rance is that he's too vanilla now. At his highest point, he was an asshole. He was the kind of MC that represented the worst of the players. His actions were aligned with ours. But his behaviour highlighted how stupid collecting CG of random girls were. It was a great way to show and also make fun of the nice boy heroes in these games as nothing more than hypocritical. But now? His recent games have made him a hollow shell of his former self. It's like alicesoft just decided to embrace the stupidity instead of play with it.

No offense but i don't really agree with you guys about Rance. If Takaaki the protagonist of this game is on the extreme end of the cuck scale then Rance is on the other extreme end, not so much different than a thug. I know these are hentai games but i'd still want someone in the middle ground not extreme like these 2 type as protagonist.
It's hard to make a MC in the middle. It depends on how well you can write them as MC like Rance fits cg collecting games with random girls with a handful of reoccurring female NPC/playable characters, and Takaaki and his ilk fit the VN games where you are pushed down routes for a relatively small number of girls. If you aren't careful, you get a Hamazura. (joke on how much ass pulling Kamachi does for this 3rd protagonist in To Aru Majutsu No Index)
You could say it's an art form. If you are a predator, characters like Rance or males in netori are easier to write as they can be as one sided as possible without compromising on the genre and the themes. If you are trying to court some random girl, Takaaki is much easier as they are rather weak to begin with. They aren't meant to be brimming with personality. This can be seen in Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki. In shoujo dating sims and whatever the opposite for males is called, being a weak-willed yes man makes everything easier.
Really the best way to get a middle ground MC would be games where you play as a female and are given choices for sex. They can be as flat as possible without pushing you down the path of a predator or the prey. Sort of sad really. Why isn't there a netori game involving Kuroko trying to steal Misaka and cuck Touma, only for her to be saved by his chadness. Ending in her cucking Misaka, the one she was originally trying to steal.

Reactions: sonhot

LEET

May 29, 2017
Oh I'm not starting a debate, I'm just saying most people who don't like NTR have probably unwittingly played a game that did have it. Mostly just an observation.
I hate NTR because it doesn't try to meet its full potential. It feels like the creators and consumers have settled and are fine with mediocrity.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Wow, i still can remember when i played this with kanji dictionary on my hand years ago lol. Definitely a classic that need to be played at least once if you like school life setting.

Thanks for that but I actually like to read dialogues, if they make sense... I just supposed this game was the same as the other games where nothing interesting happens till the sex scenes.

Also looking at mere CGs is not the same as when reading the dialogues, they make the whole experience way more enjoyable
If you think character's growth or change in character relationship isn't interesting then this kind of game isn't for you. For you might not interesting but for me the whole knowing the characters before they start humping each other would make the whole scene more enjoyable. Actually, h-scene for me is kind of like a bonus because i enjoy more the whole journey until the characters start dating out more than the h-scene itself.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
regarding with the 2 untranslated games dpp and sss

sss is a shooting game. like raiden or 1945 or something. it lets you play for 3 and 6 minutes or whatever time you finish 1 level. yes it has only 1 level. 3 difficulties

dpp is kinda like tetris attack. you play either single mode (survival) or 2 player mode (player vs player or player vs cpu). in survival, you need to play as fast as possible before the screen fills the screen. in 2 player mode, combo your way so that the enemy screen gets dumped by garbage. you can also use garbage as an advantage so comeback will likely a thing.or you can steal a win by an item. also it has more that 5 different colors/block/books.

sss can be played immediately but only one character is playable and you cant play dpp at all. to unlock more character you need to clear main game routes. completing all route allows you to complete dpp story.

sorry for my english. i feel bad

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes