exterminator246

Dec 8, 2018
1720671988935.png
Insane, this is what I meant by easily missing shit in the game. I was set into getting the little match girl, the cleaver and then killing the bridge boss on the first day that I kept missing this entirely. Even a little message on the ground saying something like "Merchant at first dawn" would've sufficed.

No??

Jump into the well outside the castle.

Both sell bullets. The 'back alley' merchant is in the eastern village. It's hard to see the sparkles.
View attachment 3819720

Nerfed in Demo v1.0. Now you max out at 25% base evasion and the max evasion you can have is 80% with current equipment. It's probably better to stack defense with that change, but unlike evasion it is actually impacted by level scaling.
This right? Cause if so, nothing I do lets me go into it.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
And really? damn, can I still kill bosses in 3-4 turns with burning match? and don't get me started with leveling up, time spent grinding is time that could've been spent on exploring .-.
"-Burn damage has been lowered by 10%.
-Final Boss now resists burn."
I haven't tested yet, but I do wonder what that 10% means. It could either mean -10% damage or -10% off the percentile damage (which would be significant). Could probably dig through the code later to find out.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
I'm going to Alice

Project Moon reference spotted
Also what was the special dialog related to the other names? If you know it
Grimm: ["That's... a rather familiar name..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["But I am well aware that's not yours..."]}
Alice: ["Mister... don't make fun of my name..."]}
Lewis: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":[""]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\!\\C[10]You are not him..."]}
Carroll: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":[""]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\!\\C[10]You are not him..."]}
Skibidi: ["\\|.\\|.\\|."]}. (Basically, slowly spaced periods then a game over)
Red Hood: ["Mister... do not speak of such name..."]}
Roland: ["hmm... the black silence..."]}
Makuro: It's a spoiler and it's a long winded dialogue that I won't be posting here. If you truly want to know, try it yourself.
N***er: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Really?"]}
Sigma: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Really?"]}
Edith: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Why do you bring that name up?"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|I don't remember you meeting her."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Do you have something to say for yourself?"]}
Lorina: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|How..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|No..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Please try again."]}

Little Match Girl / Match Girl: ["Mister... don't make fun of others..."]}
Mad Hatter: ["Although your hat is indeed cool..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["You clearly arent mad or a mad hatter.."]}
March Hare: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Whore..."]}
James Sunderland: ["In my restless dreams..."]}
Silent Hill: ["Master... that's not a name for a human..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["but for a location..."]}

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
Does this have a lot of content or should I just replay blacksouls and come back to this later?
You can consider the demo like a decent albeit short, finished game, needless to say there's cut content since it's still a demo...

For reference I've spent 16 hours of play time before I got a perfect run

And there's still some rare but game breaking bugs (download the latest bug fixed ver in the dev's itch the 1.0 demo, link in the page is outdated) combat still needs some polishing up, and the ending will leave you wanting more but you can't... Cuz it's still a demo lol

I may be overestimating TKaF but it has the potential to stand head to head with black souls

for me I recommend replaying BS first, then TKaF

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
So I got the clocktower key, but the Bandersnatch never appeared. Did I do something wrong?
This bug only occurs when you've already opened the clocktower gate with a master key

Or have already defeated her once, since she'll be gone even in the next cycles

I've also asked the dev about it and he says that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

exterminator246

Dec 8, 2018
This bug only occurs when you've already opened the clocktower gate with a master key

Or have already defeated her once, since she'll be gone even in the next cycles

I've also asked the dev about it and he says that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I didn't use a masterkey or defeat her. I made sure to never even go to the door before getting the clocktower key

• Sad
Reactions: HmNoice

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
But I didn't use a masterkey or defeat her. I made sure to never even go to the door before getting the clocktower key
Oh damn then it's a bug

What version are you on?

Get the latest ver on the dev's itch (ver. 1.00 demo) if you haven't yet, found in the link attached in page 1, and try to transfer your save file to it

See if its fixed, if not, try using the key item you get from the demo's final boss after beating the game, if it ain't still fixed then

There's no other choice but to start a fresh new game

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes