exterminator246

Dec 8, 2018
Oh damn then it's a bug

What version are you on?

Get the latest ver on the dev's itch (ver. 1.00 demo) if you haven't yet, found in the link attached in page 1, and try to transfer your save file to it

See if its fixed, if not, try using the key item you get from the demo's final boss after beating the game, if it ain't still fixed then

There's no other choice but to start a fresh new game
This was on a fresh save on the newest version. And I also can't even get to the demo's final boss. It just stays stuck at 02:00 Day 3

• Sad
Reactions: HmNoice

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
This was on a fresh save on the newest version. And I also can't even get to the demo's final boss. It just stays stuck at 02:00 Day 3
I also encountered that bug after fighting and losing to the bandersnatch, stuck on day 3 and time won't pass over 23:50, only able to progress it after beating her, I'm hoping it's related to your bandersnatch encounter bug because if so, try loading a previous save before the time gets stuck

get the clock tower key again and meet the bandersnatch at the clocktower gate

If all else fails start a new game, don't worry it's possible to beat the demo's final boss without having to repeat the cycle and starting fresh

Lipen231

Mar 1, 2022
Oh damn then it's a bug

What version are you on?

Get the latest ver on the dev's itch (ver. 1.00 demo) if you haven't yet, found in the link attached in page 1, and try to transfer your save file to it

See if its fixed, if not, try using the key item you get from the demo's final boss after beating the game, if it ain't still fixed then

There's no other choice but to start a fresh new game
Is bandersnatch critical for plot development? If not I won't need to restart my progress

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
Is bandersnatch critical for plot development? If not I won't need to restart my progress
Not yet, pretty much acts as a gate keeper boss for the demo atm and she's the only character that you'll get an H-scene for losing after bringing her HP below half

Test_player69

Jun 19, 2022
I'm not going to Alice... I literally found her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the game has potential, like the vibes...
but some of the maps need work and the combat balance is all over the place.
Does not help that they also scale enemy levels with yours, it just makes it even more awkward.
I did 100% the demo + all secrets and genocide + recruit everyone route, so saw it all, so this is my opinion.
The game might be really good if some bugs and problems are fixed and it is fully released, so looking forward to it.

Last edited:

HmNoice

Apr 21, 2021
I'm not going to Alice... I literally found her!
I think the game has potential, like the vibes...
but some of the maps need work and the combat balance is all over the place.
Does not help that they also scale enemy levels with yours, it just makes it even more awkward.
I did 100% the demo + all secrets and genocide + recruit everyone route, so saw it all, so this is my opinion.
The game might be really good if some bugs and problems are fixed and it is fully released, so looking forward to it.
Game legit reminded me why I love the black souls series, the music is pretty damn good, and getting my ass handed to me by some bunnies was just pure nostalgia that as soon as I finished the demo, I played BS again by memory but this time on difficulty 9

I'm wondering how the "Sinner's Echo" affects the playthrough, have it in my inventory, dunno if it does anything in the demo, so I'm wondering if I just missed the consequences or not.

Test_player69

Jun 19, 2022
Game legit reminded me why I love the black souls series, the music is pretty damn good, and getting my ass handed to me by some bunnies was just pure nostalgia that as soon as I finished the demo, I played BS again by memory but this time on difficulty 9

I'm wondering how the "Sinner's Echo" affects the playthrough, have it in my inventory, dunno if it does anything in the demo, so I'm wondering if I just missed the consequences or not.

Last edited:

Myrdalia

Dec 19, 2021
Am I missing something? The early game feels like shit and only being able to save at one location fucking sucks.
Story seems interesting but the gameplay makes this unplayable to me.

noname111111

Feb 6, 2023
Am I missing something? The early game feels like shit and only being able to save at one location fucking sucks.
Story seems interesting but the gameplay makes this unplayable to me.
its still a demo so everything is subject to change.
Not being able to save any were is probably there to prevent save scumming. I'm not completely against it but it can be painful.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes