youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ToKillAFairytale-Demov1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Grimm: ["That's... a rather familiar name..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["But I am well aware that's not yours..."]}
Alice: ["Mister... don't make fun of my name..."]}
Lewis: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":[""]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\!\\C[10]You are not him..."]}
Carroll: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":[""]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\!\\C[10]You are not him..."]}
Skibidi: ["\\|.\\|.\\|."]}. (Basically, slowly spaced periods then a game over)
Red Hood: ["Mister... do not speak of such name..."]}
Roland: ["hmm... the black silence..."]}
Makuro: It's a spoiler and it's a long winded dialogue that I won't be posting here. If you truly want to know, try it yourself.
N***er: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Really?"]}
Sigma: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Really?"]}
Edith: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Why do you bring that name up?"]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|I don't remember you meeting her."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Do you have something to say for yourself?"]}
Lorina: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|How..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|No..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["\\|Please try again."]}

Little Match Girl / Match Girl: ["Mister... don't make fun of others..."]}
Mad Hatter: ["Although your hat is indeed cool..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["You clearly arent mad or a mad hatter.."]}
March Hare: ["..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["Whore..."]}
James Sunderland: ["In my restless dreams..."]}
Silent Hill: ["Master... that's not a name for a human..."]},{"code":401,"indent":1,"parameters":["but for a location..."]}
First time player and used the name "Kuro", not sure if it does anything but it's a funny coincidence.
Edit: changes nothing

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes