HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting update, thank you.
(I hope the MC is not turning into an asshole.^^)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played it for the first time. Nice characters and a good start to the story. Seems like mind control is coming, which is kinda boring, imo, but we shall see.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Funny. The main character has the face of a teenager, but the body of a 25 year old muscular man. I haven't seen more bullshit yet.
You must have lived a very sheltered life then. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
You must have lived a very sheltered life then. ;)
Not:). Rather, the protagonist has a hormonal disorder if he is aging so quickly :). For eight years I was professionally engaged in swimming, before the 18th anniversary and I know how an athlete should look. Believe me, it is very difficult to build muscle mass at a young age, because the body goes mainly to growth;).

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I mean yeah the models could use some work but otherwise interesting start. ;D Succubi 4tw ;D

Sidbry

Apr 15, 2018
Just played this today and enjoyed it. I am looking foward to more. I had a quick chuckle just before sammy and sallys reveal to the MC and knew what was coming. I'm a fan of Incubus City by Wape and at one point I had been working thru an Idea just like this from the orphanage and guys not liking him but the girls do to being mostly self educated. I was hoping someone would come out with a game with the concept.

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
Very small game file... how much actually playing time is there? I cannot imagine more than an hour

May 9, 2018
Played this last night, and here are my thoughts (not going to list pros and cons yet since the game / VN is still too early in development to make proper use of them):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly want to see more, the plot sounds good, the pacing is fine and I'll definitely be back to check on this after a couple of updates just as things hopefully begin to settle. Keep it up Devs :)

Reactions: jAsske

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
3DCG, Male protagonist, MILF, Big tits, Big ass, Exhibitionism, Sex toys, Kinetic novel, School setting, Succubus, Incubus, Masturbation, Lesbian
Mmmm...
I ma
serious worried about current version... :oops:
Becouse right now
I NOT SEE ANY FAP-FAP TAGS... :confused:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The tags reflect the current content and not what will be there in the future.;)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What's the point to add that tag?
A lot of VN's have no sexual content in their early stages and the tags which are there are not implying otherwise.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Good start so far, but it needs a few updates for story to get going I think ;=) keep up the good work

zh

Oct 17, 2017
*reads the futur tags*
No female domination of MC ? FeelsBadMan

Well, let's try this game nonetheless, even if it doesn't have my favorite tag :)

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote