Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
NTR harem is exactly what I live for, especially when Rito is the cuck. I wish the dev all the best but unfortunately these kinda projects often fail to meet its fruition or potential. Maybe the developer likes making games with rpg maker, but I'd much rather the game be a basic VN, no need to make the world for exploring or any gameplay mechanics, just focus on the story, the scenes. Focus on what's important, stealing Rito's harem.
Exactly to be honest i despise ntr trash but when i came across this title i couldnt click fast enough... rito deserves to be cucked in the most horrible ways and with zero right to even complain about it... fucking pussy. Rito, Kazuya, and Ichika are the 3 most worthless harem mc in history and all deserve the worst ntr in history.

Reactions: hpshi

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
Exactly to be honest i despise ntr trash but when i came across this title i couldnt click fast enough... rito deserves to be cucked in the most horrible ways and with zero right to even complain about it... fucking pussy. Rito, Kazuya, and Ichika are the 3 most worthless harem mc in history and all deserve the worst ntr in history.
Who is the third? I recognize kazuya from rent a girlfriend of course

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes