EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2022-06-29-22-34-37-Render.png

Overview:
To-NTR-Ru, a Netorare (NTR) parody game focused on Saruyama, Rito's best friend, who, supported by Nemesis, plans to steal all of his harem. Play and find out what is the true plan of Nemesis, Watch how the girls of this universe are corrupted one by one under the hands of Saruyama, see how Rito turns from a harem king into a cuckold, this and much more

Keep in mind that this game is created in Spanish and automatically translated into English​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-24
Release Date: 2022-07-21
Developer: NTRParody
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scene4 (2).png scene2 (10).png sceneyui1 (37).png scene4 (1).png scenelala1 (48).png scenemomo1 (26).png scene1.png scenerisa1 (79).png sceneyui1 (33).png

Last edited by a moderator:

latino007

Dec 11, 2019
0.1, 800 megs...
Image bloat? Or content?
They are like 300 images, it is the best that XnConvert compresses without losing quality, it also has 44 short animations that weigh nothing individually but together they weigh 225mb

PS: if someone reads this, recommend a good image compressor that allows all of them at the same time

Rd2: this answer is translated with google translate

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
The english translation could be better and include the menus as well. I do wonder if it's translated by the creator or if it's some google translation from spanish to english?
The lack of information as to where to go next does hurt a lot but it's only the first version of the game so it's excusable. No Mikan though but the Otomedori reference does suggest some possibilities.

latino007

Dec 11, 2019
The english translation could be better and include the menus as well. I do wonder if it's translated by the creator or if it's some google translation from spanish to english?
The lack of information as to where to go next does hurt a lot but it's only the first version of the game so it's excusable. No Mikan though but the Otomedori reference does suggest some possibilities.
It is translated with google translator because I don't know any English, I'm sorry, I hope it is understood in general

yes, my idea is to create mikan's story with a different .exe told from her point of view and after saruyama. to be able to request individual permission since mikan is a loli and they have their restrictions in this blog

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Seriously you better make it so we can bang Riko or else this game is UNPLAYABLE.

I always thought Rito doesn't deserve his harem at all. So aye, good for Saruyama to rise up to the task.

All Rito deserves is to turn into Riko and be banged by Saru, like a good little bitch.

Now **THAT**'s the ultimate cucking. Stealing all your women, then turning you into one and stealing you too.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
It is translated with google translator because I don't know any English, I'm sorry, I hope it is understood in general

yes, my idea is to create mikan's story with a different .exe told from her point of view and after saruyama. to be able to request individual permission since mikan is a loli and they have their restrictions in this blog
The english is understandable since spanish is much closer to english than say japanese, but some proofreading is still needed, lots of mistakes in the use of he/she pronouns.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Damn, you used Koikatsu assets for NTR,this will be a little painful tho,since you made them so cute ✊

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Seriously you better make it so we can bang Riko or else this game is UNPLAYABLE.

I always thought Rito doesn't deserve his harem at all. So aye, good for Saruyama to rise up to the task.

All Rito deserves is to turn into Riko and be banged by Saru, like a good little bitch.

Now **THAT**'s the ultimate cucking. Stealing all your women, then turning you into one and stealing you too.
I honestly and truly believe tu-love-ru has more NTR doujins then any other series, even ones that are completely dedicated to NTR from the get go. Like...I don't know about this "rise up to the task" he's walking a road so done by this point, you can probably look for that exact scenario you want and its probably there

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes