Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Soo... you got both tags. Are we cucking or being cucked in this one? Haven't watched the source and don't know wtf is going on.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Why the heck are they shrunk down so much in that room image?
PS if anyone needs cucking its rito for sure

Regisbolg

Jan 3, 2019
hey, make a discord channel for your game, so people can help you with typos and etc... or i can just make a english patch 2.0, works the same way just thought of that.
edit1:
just now realized that "ritual" was actually Rito.

Last edited:
Reactions: latino007

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Seriously you better make it so we can bang Riko or else this game is UNPLAYABLE.

I always thought Rito doesn't deserve his harem at all. So aye, good for Saruyama to rise up to the task.

All Rito deserves is to turn into Riko and be banged by Saru, like a good little bitch.

Now **THAT**'s the ultimate cucking. Stealing all your women, then turning you into one and stealing you too.
Reminds me of a doujin that does exactly this.
Steals your girlfriend, her mother, your sister, and then turns you into a woman.

sylome

May 26, 2018
is this game suppose to be day 1 only? because, after followed all the guide told me to do there's nothing i can do anymore. (or is this happened because i choosed Love Route?)

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
some cg seem ripped from this pixiv author ptsama

or am I wrong?

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
is this game suppose to be day 1 only? because, after followed all the guide told me to do there's nothing i can do anymore. (or is this happened because i choosed Love Route?)
I chose the corruption route and I'm stuck at this point too. I guess it is this short, despite the game' size.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If we play as Saruyama... should this be netori instead then?
Or is that part of the parody? :BootyTime:

Reactions: Yamemai

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Gonna have to pass on this. NTR is very hard to do right, and MTL of amateur anime fan-fiction just doesn't cut it.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
There needs to be a way to skip the animations cuz they go on for far too long sometimes...... And it lags.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Reminds me of a doujin that does exactly this.
Steals your girlfriend, her mother, your sister, and then turns you into a woman.
think i know one that had 3 parts , 1st and 2nd was ntr 3rd one he gets turned into a fem because he actually didnt get depressed or anything he just goes on with his life and because he didnt fall into despair

anyway fck rito

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
its about time in my opinion, this seires is begging for a parody game, and the game looks good, now there are many doujins out there but a game lets you take part in the downfall of the harem so it is diffrent from a doujin. its a bummer that there will be no mikan in here but the dev said there will be in the future in another game so thats good, and from what ive seen it is a bit closer to the manga spirit (where momo is the final enemy of nemasis).

Reactions: latino007
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes