Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
its about time in my opinion, this seires is begging for a parody game, and the game looks good, now there are many doujins out there but a game lets you take part in the downfall of the harem so it is diffrent from a doujin. its a bummer that there will be no mikan in here but the dev said there will be in the future in another game so thats good, and from what ive seen it is a bit closer to the manga spirit (where momo is the final enemy of nemasis).
There are some such parody games already on DLSite, all untranslated though, and you'd have to go through the whole site to find them like all parody games due to the lack of convenient parody tags.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
The english translation could be better and include the menus as well. I do wonder if it's translated by the creator or if it's some google translation from spanish to english?
The lack of information as to where to go next does hurt a lot but it's only the first version of the game so it's excusable. No Mikan though but the Otomedori reference does suggest some possibilities.
Otome dori .... Sigh

Regisbolg

Jan 3, 2019
(v0-1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i put some stuff like better words changed the way Momo Calls Saruyama from "Sick" to Monkey (cuz you know, saru = Monkey) and better arrangements menu in english i didn't translate so battle menu option cuz... i don't know if it will ever be used, the Dev can use my translation for future updates no problem :D
Edit: also changed 2 or 3 words using the full line for some reason, also fixed corruption route not being edited(this made me play this game 4times to find all problems, now i will go to another game :D )
edit 2: me and a friend saw some mistakes like text panel having different sizes for each character(it's something dev has to fix himself...) so i had to play again to see other small mistakes like words being deleted from the panel, fixed moree things and translated some dialogue to have the same meaning as in spanish, dialogues that made sense before and we realizing it doesn't make sense at all, etc...

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I always find statments like this funny as fuck :ROFLMAO:.
parody game focused on Saruyama, Rito's best friend, who, supported by Nemesis, plans to steal all of his harem.
:unsure: So technically can't even be called a friend let alone a best friend :LOL:.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes