Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is the NTR avoidable?
For the first time in my life, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but...

I hope not.

think i know one that had 3 parts , 1st and 2nd was ntr 3rd one he gets turned into a fem because he actually didnt get depressed or anything he just goes on with his life and because he didnt fall into despair

anyway fck rito

Regisbolg

Jan 3, 2019
some cg seem ripped from this pixiv author ptsama

or am I wrong?
the cards yeah, btw i want the cards, maybe the dev can give it to me if i ask nicely?

Principal is much better than Saruyama!
Sarugod>>>Kouchou

Please add the option to fast forward the scenes or make it skip by clicking, if at all possible
i click shift + space to "fast" but it doesn't work on animated scenes...

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
This game seems to have a good premise, honestly Rito is one of those harem protagonist that deserve that NRT tag, and I will enjoy seeing his downfall if it comes to that. But also playing as a random avatar would be nice too, instead of the saru but alas choices are choices.

Reactions: LuxCrown

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
(v0-1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I extract all files to the data folder, I get a chance to replace everything and then when game starts I get an error, how come no one else commented on this?

the system.jason file is bugged, it says "failed to load audio/bgm/theme4.ogg"

SOLVED: don't download the compressed version, it doesn't work with the English patch.

Reactions: baggotswaggot

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Here's a sauce recipe: 360158

It's the one I immediately recall seeing this premise.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Didn't feel like reading through the thread, but if we're playing Saruyama with intent on stealing Rito's harem, wouldn't that be Netori, aka stealing from, rather than Netorare (being stolen from)?

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
It is translated with google translator because I don't know any English, I'm sorry, I hope it is understood in general

yes, my idea is to create mikan's story with a different .exe told from her point of view and after saruyama. to be able to request individual permission since mikan is a loli and they have their restrictions in this blog
i see lolis i bookmark it

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
Seriously you better make it so we can bang Riko or else this game is UNPLAYABLE.

I always thought Rito doesn't deserve his harem at all. So aye, good for Saruyama to rise up to the task.

All Rito deserves is to turn into Riko and be banged by Saru, like a good little bitch.

Now **THAT**'s the ultimate cucking. Stealing all your women, then turning you into one and stealing you too.
SOLID AGREE!!

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
Look's awesome. I hope you do end up including Mikan stuff, and loli Nemesis.

I don't think there's really any problem with lolis on this site. Loli stuff get posted all the time.

Reactions: DrgnGdxxx
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes