Oct 1, 2018
honestly if you plan to do a side story for mikan i would probably post it on discord when you create 1. also i would have found it funny if Rito had a small penis. you know further cement the Netori

Reactions: latino007

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
NTR harem is exactly what I live for, especially when Rito is the cuck. I wish the dev all the best but unfortunately these kinda projects often fail to meet its fruition or potential. Maybe the developer likes making games with rpg maker, but I'd much rather the game be a basic VN, no need to make the world for exploring or any gameplay mechanics, just focus on the story, the scenes. Focus on what's important, stealing Rito's harem.

Oct 1, 2018
NTR harem is exactly what I live for, especially when Rito is the cuck. I wish the dev all the best but unfortunately these kinda projects often fail to meet its fruition or potential. Maybe the developer likes making games with rpg maker, but I'd much rather the game be a basic VN, no need to make the world for exploring or any gameplay mechanics, just focus on the story, the scenes. Focus on what's important, stealing Rito's harem.
yea i agree, game kinda threw me for a loop when i saw it was an RPG instead of a VN, which i think would have been more appropriate. but still not a bad game

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Wait - isn't To Love Ru that series that got cut short because the author had based one of the girls on his wife, and then he got NTR'd IRL?

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
(v0-1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i put some stuff like better words changed the way Momo Calls Saruyama from "Sick" to Monkey (cuz you know, saru = Monkey) and better arrangements menu in english i didn't translate so battle menu option cuz... i don't know if it will ever be used, the Dev can use my translation for future updates no problem :D
Edit: also changed 2 or 3 words using the full line for some reason, also fixed corruption route not being edited(this made me play this game 4times to find all problems, now i will go to another game :D )
edit 2: me and a friend saw some mistakes like text panel having different sizes for each character(it's something dev has to fix himself...) so i had to play again to see other small mistakes like words being deleted from the panel, fixed moree things and translated some dialogue to have the same meaning as in spanish, dialogues that made sense before and we realizing it doesn't make sense at all, etc...
I got an error that the game can't load the file theme4.ogg from the audio/bgm directory. I just followed your instructions and extracted everything on the data folder.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
No way, yesterday I was literally looking up NTR To Love Ru Stories. this is even better, thanks for your work, cant wait to see how the game progresses!

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Damn seeing this game reminds me I need to go watch the op of the anime. I did love me those last decade anime, I used to watch on hot summer holidays. I had no fucking AC in my room back then and watched this shit on Youtube. Ah Good times, now to deal with adult life depression.

• Hey there
Reactions: Vlrnt

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Luck this is 0.1 version so the author can change and improve a lot thing in the future version, but there a lot thing wrong here.
1) The only animation i see put effort wha Nana musterbate, the other are just bad, with out using a proper parent, for example the item dick penetration was very off to the target, the author can use better penetration mod instant using a dick item.
2) The 3D character are so far off, on internet exist some chara card very close to the anime/manga.
3) The Rito dick is so far big forr a ntr game, i don't say the must be small like a candy but a not so big.
4) The "best friends" is too much similar to Subaro from RE:Zero.
5) The clothing using the scene don't make any sense, for example you can see different clothing in different scene in the same day.
6) Why Lala clothing have virgin kill with her casual clothing ?
7) I understand you use KK or KKS for this project, but studio have a lot effect to make a good visual style, isn't not just about lut but also light and 2d effect.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes