gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So... any chance we're gonna get to knock up Noelle? (I know the images don't exist but it could be done with just flavor text).
There's already some pregnancy dialogue in the game. The dev has decided to make a lot of what content there is in the game mutually exclusive, so you may not see it on your path.

korko

May 30, 2017
İ can make chores Noelle,but Sarah did not ask me about black maiil in bedroom after 21. What m i gonna do to black mail Noelle with Sarah?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
it seems old saves are fuked
i have no more patience 4 things like that
bye bye

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no button to proceed ->
office, jack's call
nursery , talk to sara
sara's office
no picture
when taking a picture of noelles in her room

fast travel menu is buggy when u use car to move somewhere else
clicking on car again helped.

can locations in that menu have names...caz all rooms look alike (so u have to rely on 'muscle memory' only, that is, without visual clues)...
also attaching gials faces to those pics could be nice (thus it will be 'classic' sbx UI)
skip time...can those options be not hidden under the link. to avoid extra click

is it possible to get that blackmail route after some progress (my last saves with usual choices i made?)... so to tweak Darkness 15 and relationship below 80 ...any other conditions? cannot run into anything...

who is faith?

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
İ can make chores Noelle,but Sarah did not ask me about black maiil in bedroom after 21. What m i gonna do to black mail Noelle with Sarah?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it seems old saves are fuked
i have no more patience 4 things like that
bye bye
Simply not true. All old saves work since v0.18.

How to get the "Power" Achievment?

no button to proceed ->
office, jack's call
nursery , talk to sara
sara's office
no picture
when taking a picture of noelles in her room

fast travel menu is buggy when u use car to move somewhere else
clicking on car again helped.

can locations in that menu have names...caz all rooms look alike (so u have to rely on 'muscle memory' only, that is, without visual clues)...
also attaching gials faces to those pics could be nice (thus it will be 'classic' sbx UI)
skip time...can those options be not hidden under the link. to avoid extra click

is it possible to get that blackmail route after some progress (my last saves with usual choices i made?)... so to tweak Darkness 15 and relationship below 80 ...any other conditions? cannot run into anything...

who is faith?
Hi thank you for the feedback, I'll look into it. As for your last question:

HRMR1997

Apr 26, 2020
[CITA="Tutuooo, puesto: 6045536, miembro: 1640288"]
¿Cómo se levanta la oscuridad?
[/CITA]
cuando noelle duerme ir a su habitación y tocarla ya sea sus tetas o su culo

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Found the co-worker but all I get is them saying hi and asking how I am that day but there are no interactive options.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
game died?
Hi, no it didn't. I'm actually uploading an update to my Patreon today. The reason it took so long is because I did some massive rewriting. Also for other people who have been waiting for an update. On my Patreon the new update will become public on the 8th of August, but I'll only be posting it here in about 3 weeks since I'll be unavailable in the week I normally would release it.

Please see the changelog below:

Reactions: jjpizzo
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes