Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
good shit, I love unfaithful... I remember having to root around in the seediest corners of the internet trying to find the latest version. Is there a way to access\ tinker with the dialogue in a html game like this? I wanna add in a little dirty pregnancy talk. Been my fantasy to knock up Noelle for years now.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
next update when?
Yesterday ;)

What about the MFF scene, any advice ?
Get Sarahs relation high, meet new character at her work, talk with her in the bedroom.

is there any video in this game or is it a full image game like a spell for all was before ?????????????????????
It's mostly images, but I'm trying to use more vids now (as you can see in the new scenes in the latest update) but it will depend on the possibilities and the scenes.

good shit, I love unfaithful... I remember having to root around in the seediest corners of the internet trying to find the latest version. Is there a way to access\ tinker with the dialogue in a html game like this? I wanna add in a little dirty pregnancy talk. Been my fantasy to knock up Noelle for years now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herysean

Oct 1, 2017
is there anyway to edit the save file? or change the value? I already tried cheat engine, it's not working for me.

Nov 30, 2017
is there anyway to edit the save file? or change the value? I already tried cheat engine, it's not working for me.

OR

Since it's a HTML game, edit the HTML itself with Notepad or the such

OR

Learn how to use the Console. On Firefox it's F12, then click Console and type ''SugarCube.State.active.variables and edit the variables you need edited.

Reactions: hentai_user

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
How do u edit it with notepad what do i search for if i wanna change my stats
In all honesty I aways use this one myself (works the easiest in Chrome, Firefox has some extra actions you need to take). Just be careful, it's easy to miss out on events / scenes this way.

How do I reduce faithfulness? It seems like nothing I do changes it. (Except the console)
There are several ways. In the beginning it mostly exists of spying on Noelle in several locations during the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
hi royarus, always a good job you do there. when will come the 0.23 update, we all wanna know ...

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
So trying to get the garden shed scenes unlocked, have spoken to Sarah about it all, cleaned the shed, picked up the kit, but can not find what triggers it in the game from there

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So trying to get the garden shed scenes unlocked, have spoken to Sarah about it all, cleaned the shed, picked up the kit, but can not find what triggers it in the game from there
During the week-end, I think in the bedroom in the evening.

Taleon

Sep 4, 2017
During the week-end, I think in the bedroom in the evening.
she will only ask about threesomes anytime in the bedroom. does not matter what day of the week. but I will try to catch her in the evening, not night ( after she leaves the nursery she always head to bedroom )

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
hi royarus, always a good job you do there. when will come the 0.23 update, we all wanna know ...
I'm planning to release a new version this weekend on Patreon, Monday at the latest.

Hi, as said above, talk to Sarah in de bedroom in the evening, but you also need the First Anal Fuck! achievement. Hope it helps.

Reactions: lpier

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
1- How to reach MMF option? Only saw MFF in dialog with Sarah. Shes already cumslut and cheated.
2- How to go with MFF with Christel? She ageed, i saw message to be ready, but it dont triggered in any way
3- Is any possibility to make treasome with Noele? All chars have maxed stats and 100 darkness 0 faithfulness.
3- How to catch Noel at friday evening when she goes to the club?
4- Agents Jack call doesnt lead to anywhere, it dead end?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
1- How to reach MMF option? Only saw MFF in dialog with Sarah. Shes already cumslut and cheated.
You need the First Anal Fuck! achievement.

2- How to go with MFF with Christel? She ageed, i saw message to be ready, but it dont triggered in any way
As said in the text you get from Sarah:
Either way, meet us tonight at her place which you can find now on your map or when you travel with your car.
Be there around 7.

So all you have to do that, travel with your car to Christels house, option only available after 6pm.

3- Is any possibility to make treasome with Noele? All chars have maxed stats and 100 darkness 0 faithfulness.
No, not at this time.

3- How to catch Noel at friday evening when she goes to the club?
You can't catch her at the club, only when she comes back (Noelle Love Line in the walkthrough).

4- Agents Jack call doesnt lead to anywhere, it dead end?
Yes, for now it stops there. Will be continued in the future.
Hi, I answered all your questions in the quote above.

Reactions: KhaelDragon

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, I answered all your questions in the quote above.
Im get it a long ago and its watched a few times. May be it doesnt getting correctly?
PS. Ok, its finaly goes after MFF treasome with Christel.

About club still didnt understand where and how its find, Noele is already fucked and pregnant, may be im triggered its one and even didnt understand it. May be is a good decision to remove such triggers after use?

All other yeah, thx, car option realy was missed, my bad.

PS. One more thing, about Noele sunbathing scene at the pool. Wery strange when she goes mad for groping her tits or jerking after begining sexual relationships whith main hero.

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Im get it a long ago and its watched a few times. May be it doesnt getting correctly?
PS. Ok, its finaly goes after MFF treasome with Christel.

About club still didnt understand where and how its find, Noele is already fucked and pregnant, may be im triggered its one and even didnt understand it. May be is a good decision to remove such triggers after use?

All other yeah, thx, car option realy was missed, my bad.

PS. One more thing, about Noele sunbathing scene at the pool. Wery strange when she goes mad for groping her tits or jerking after begining sexual relationships whith main hero.
There is no club implemented at this time. So you can't go there.

You make a point about the Noelle scene, I'll have a look at it.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
for the new scene does it go into the dinner date part of it or does it end at the making your selection part

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes