aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
Thank you both for telling me, there is indeed a small bug, just uploaded 0.23a which fixes the issue.

Memorin, apart from this bug, which other bugs did you encounter? I would like to fix these.
Just started playing and got the same bug, i'm using the 0.23a version.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Royarus
I noticed an exceedingly big file, "toinchores2.gif" using 118 Mb, I converted it to webm, hope you can implement it so that the game is 11% smaller.
Hi, thank you! I'll definitely replace that one.

Will pregnancy be part of the game? Like a fetish or a story plot?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing has happened for two weeks after so I think its bugged
I just tested the whole storyline (Sarah and Noelle) and it works with me, if you send me your safe game I'll take a look.

who is the red hair women?
Dani Jensen

can we choose to not to send anyone or send a call girl instead of who the mc is tapping ? Some of us don't want to share with other dudes at all you know
You can just ignore the whole story line and not accept the deal. And a call girl wouldn't make it personal enough for a guy like William, also, I think he has plenty money to hire his own call girls (and I bet he does).

So still no new content from 0.21?Only job i think.I gues i will wait 5-6 update for real content.
Every update has new content.

need more content... or more girls!! grind too long, for too few video scenes.
Have you seen the scene list in game. There's plenty of content already. But yes, more content and girls will be added in the future (one girl already added).

Just started playing and got the same bug, i'm using the 0.23a version.
I played v0.23a and still this bug is in the game.

View attachment 1453388
I've barely started the game and the protagonist is already a cuck? it was really random where the protagonist had a conversation with his wife about whoring her out to some dude called wiliam for money, i havent even gotten a choice to whore out the wife, and even if i did i wouldnt do it, im not a cuck.
I didnt think the ntr was unavoidable, if i did i wouldve avoided this like the plague.
I see, apologies for this. Now I really fixed it. I tested it 10 times or so. See update 0.23b.

I tried v0.23 and got to say this is a good game. A adult game game needs to be straight forward simple and good visuals. Here the scenario is simple and the Images or gifs or videos used are good. And just like that several hours with tired hand I say good game.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy the game!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am playing the game but I think the game has a bug because when talked to mc wife in bedroom she and William banged in a deal that I never made haven't even meet William or got a email from him .

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I am playing the game but I think the game has a bug because when talked to mc wife in bedroom she and William banged in a deal that I never made haven't even meet William or got a email from him .
It's fixed in the update from version 0.23b (HTML only link).

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
how do I lower faithfulness it keeps going back up after I hit 98 percent
There are actually several ways to get it to 90. For example, spy on her in the bathroom can get you up to -3 faithfulness, doing things with her when she sleeps without pills can also get you -3, with pills even more, spying at the pool can be another -2 or more, spying on her in her bedroom is another option and so on. So getting to 90, should not be too hard. Which after, you can do the kitchen event and after that it's quite easy to go lower.

What? who is william
It's fixed in the update from version 0.23b (HTML only link).

Jright001

May 26, 2020
Hi, thank you! I'll definitely replace that one.

I just tested the whole storyline (Sarah and Noelle) and it works with me, if you send me your safe game I'll take a look.

Dani Jensen

You can just ignore the whole story line and not accept the deal. And a call girl wouldn't make it personal enough for a guy like William, also, I think he has plenty money to hire his own call girls (and I bet he does).

Every update has new content.

Have you seen the scene list in game. There's plenty of content already. But yes, more content and girls will be added in the future (one girl already added).

I see, apologies for this. Now I really fixed it. I tested it 10 times or so. See update 0.23b.

Thanks! Glad you enjoy the game!
Where are the saves located?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I caught several bugs that, judging by the changelog, should have already been fixed.

Already on the first day I received a letter from William.
Sarah's cheating triggers on its own
Some scenes and decisions go nowhere (for example, taking pictures of Noelle or Sarah while they are asleep).

And a couple of questions.
Is it possible to get Sarah's consent for a threesome with Noel in this build?
Is there only one MMF scene in the game so far?

In-game you can buy a camera and a dildo.
Are they used in some kind of events? As long as I play, I haven’t seen them.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
OK....Faithfulness 0,Darkness 50,Relationship 200 with Noelle and everytime I make a move on her I get to her taking off her panties and the guy says 'I shouldn't be doing this'...Am I missing something?????

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
OK....Faithfulness 0,Darkness 50,Relationship 200 with Noelle and everytime I make a move on her I get to her taking off her panties and the guy says 'I shouldn't be doing this'...Am I missing something?????
I don't remember exactly, but on Friday or Saturday night you have to go to the kitchen and talk to her.

Reactions: Dalbert33
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes