123terry123

Oct 9, 2017
In-game you can buy a camera and a dildo.
Are they used in some kind of events? As long as I play, I haven’t seen them.
Leave the dildo on Noelles bed once you've got sufficient stats with her.
Camera is used to do photoshoots in various locations

Reactions: m4pII

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
hmm there are some stuff that should be fixed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll take a look at your list. Thanks for your suggestions.

Where are the saves located?
Normal saves are saved in browser (no idea where). But best is to save to disk and it generally ends up in your downloads folder.

is there a way to look at previous scenes?
Not all, but most are replay-able .

are there any ways to use cheats in this game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-debug-or-cheat-twine-sugarcube-variables.6553/

I caught several bugs that, judging by the changelog, should have already been fixed.

Already on the first day I received a letter from William.
Sarah's cheating triggers on its own
Some scenes and decisions go nowhere (for example, taking pictures of Noelle or Sarah while they are asleep).

And a couple of questions.
Is it possible to get Sarah's consent for a threesome with Noel in this build?
Is there only one MMF scene in the game so far?

In-game you can buy a camera and a dildo.
Are they used in some kind of events? As long as I play, I haven’t seen them.
The William message is fixed in the 0.23b update.
Sarah's cheating does indeed trigger on it's own, if certain parameters are met (see walkthrough for details).

Thank you for pointing me out to the pictures when they are asleep. I'll fix that, if you encounter more of these please let me know.

There is no Noelle Sarah threesome in this build.
There is indeed only one MMF scene for now.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Sarah's cheating does indeed trigger on it's own, if certain parameters are met (see walkthrough for details).
I know about these parameters. And I already saw this scene.
But then a couple of days later this scene reappeared, randomly, even after the MC had sex with her the day before.
The William message is fixed in the 0.23b update.
Apparently not) because this version is my first acquaintance with the game.
When I first entered the office on the very first day, I saw a letter from William.
And also, when talking to Sarah, she mentions this.

Do not take this as criticism) I really like the game.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I know about these parameters. And I already saw this scene.
But then a couple of days later this scene reappeared, randomly, even after the MC had sex with her the day before.

Apparently not) because this version is my first acquaintance with the game.
When I first entered the office on the very first day, I saw a letter from William.
And also, when talking to Sarah, she mentions this.

Do not take this as criticism) I really like the game.
I don't take it as criticism, all feedback is welcome ;)

About the William scene, did you replace HTML file in the the original download (the one including the images) with 0.23b (HTML only)( ), because when I test is with 0.23b it doesn't come up?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
About the William scene, did you replace HTML file in the the original download (the one including the images) with 0.23b (HTML only)(Workupload), because when I test is with 0.23b it doesn't come up?
Hmm, ok I'm stupid) I just downloaded the archive with the game. Sorry to bother you.

By the way, can I find out somewhere about future planned content?

Judging by the number of routes, the potential is simply endless.
But on the other hand, Noel's pregnancy hints that we are already close to the ending of the story.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hmm, ok I'm stupid) I just downloaded the archive with the game. Sorry to bother you.

By the way, can I find out somewhere about future planned content?

Judging by the number of routes, the potential is simply endless.
But on the other hand, Noel's pregnancy hints that we are already close to the ending of the story.
There's no place where you can see my future plans. But I have many ideas that I want to implement. The reason that I don't give out any future ideas is because they keep changing all the time. When I work on the game I keep getting new ideas, or I'm like, wait, this is much better.

Therefor I don't want to make any kind of promises.

Reactions: m4pII

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
I have a hard time to initiate anything with Noelle. Talking with her in the kitchen after her "sneaking out" doesn't lead to anything: "your secret is safe with me", is my character's auto-response.

How is that sneaking out btw.? I think I missed some dialogue. Noelle is an adult, so she can come and go as she pleases, can she not? An if she has a curfew, ...holy crap, why did she agree to that?

I have maxed relationships with Noelle and Sarah, but no darkness points, and darkness is the only way I know how to get anything else during the kitchen scene.

Generally, I find that it's a bit of a chore to get darkness points. The actions that increase darkness are all kind of morally worse than cheating on your wife with the baby sitter and by coincidence I'm not into sleep-sex and unconsciousness stuff.

So, is there perhaps a second route to unlock Noelle scenes? [in the works?]

If not, then I suggest to include more little actions that open the path to your damnation. By the logic of this corruption mechanism the darkness actions have to be less extreme than kissing Noelle. The player clicks: kiss Noelle, the MC refuses with "I cannot do this to Sarah" - but then drugging Noelle to take naked pictures of her and fondling her in her sleep is morally permissible to that same guy?

I suggest to put a high darkness threshold on sleep stuff and pills (e.g. 60%), and then re-work the low-level actions to things like stealing Noelle's panties, or more varied pool scenes where MC uses all kinds of tricks and shenanigans to see her in and then possibly out of swimwear, or stare at her butt from below the water line.

good luck with this interesting premise btw.!

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I have a hard time to initiate anything with Noelle. Talking with her in the kitchen after her "sneaking out" doesn't lead to anything: "your secret is safe with me", is my character's auto-response.

How is that sneaking out btw.? I think I missed some dialogue. Noelle is an adult, so she can come and go as she pleases, can she not? An if she has a curfew, ...holy crap, why did she agree to that?

I have maxed relationships with Noelle and Sarah, but no darkness points, and darkness is the only way I know how to get anything else during the kitchen scene.

Generally, I find that it's a bit of a chore to get darkness points. The actions that increase darkness are all kind of morally worse than cheating on your wife with the baby sitter and by coincidence I'm not into sleep-sex and unconsciousness stuff.

So, is there perhaps a second route to unlock Noelle scenes? [in the works?]

If not, then I suggest to include more little actions that open the path to your damnation. By the logic of this corruption mechanism the darkness actions have to be less extreme than kissing Noelle. The player clicks: kiss Noelle, the MC refuses with "I cannot do this to Sarah" - but then drugging Noelle to take naked pictures of her and fondling her in her sleep is morally permissible to that same guy?

I suggest to put a high darkness threshold on sleep stuff and pills (e.g. 60%), and then re-work the low-level actions to things like stealing Noelle's panties, or more varied pool scenes where MC uses all kinds of tricks and shenanigans to see her in and then possibly out of swimwear, or stare at her butt from below the water line.

good luck with this interesting premise btw.!
Hi, thank you for playing.

To start, if you only get the "your secret is safe with me" it means that you faithfulness is to high (must be below 80).

Darkness is very unimportant in the beginning, in the beginning it's all about your relationship with the girls and faithfulness. You have to bring darkness to 15 to progress the story, but it is advised to only do this after you have done all the scenes with Noelle.

Reactions: fbass

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks, it's good to know what the required maximum faithfulness level is. I read the walkthrough. So, I knew these things (very approximately). I just have a hard time with these machanics, as I don't find it fun to have to do the nightly invasions and also didn't find an alternative. But, again, thanks!

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Noble is pregnant. Wife cheated.one of the suggestion was to tall to wife cuz she cheated as well.but when???I can't talk to her about this??

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Game suffers from lack of storylines and unclear griniding

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 972282

Overview:
In this game you’ll take the role of a husband and father of a 1 year old. Your relationship is currently terrible and this started when the kid came along.
Since you both are very busy with your careers you decided, after a lot of pushing from your side, to hire a nanny, a quite cute one in fact.
Now it is up to you to decide how to live you life.
Embark on a journey with mystery, choices and a variety of characters all playing their part.

Thread Updated: 2021-10-13
Release Date: 2021-10-13
Developer: Royarus
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All (v0.23): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Update (0.23b HTML only): WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Walkthrough

View attachment 972285 View attachment 972286 View attachment 972287 View attachment 972288
gofile and nopy down.

katana1969

Sep 14, 2019
Can i check, if Sarah is cumslut alr, does that mean i cannot get the normal scenes with her alr? Then for Noelle, during weekdays even though Sarah is at work but she always say Sarah could walk in anytime when she is at garden and pool. Also, how on the ppol how to make Noelle not wake up or mad? Then not sure why when finished some scenes, none of the scenes are finished on the scene list. Pretty difficult to get all the scenes. Noelle office full sex & kitchen masturbation 2 is the most notable one, Sarah I have not experiment fully.

katana1969

Sep 14, 2019
These scenes I cant seem to get no matter what i do

Sarah:

Bathroom:
Bathroom cunnilingus.
Bathroom bj cumslut version.
Bathroom full sex.

Bedroom:
Bedroom bj cumslut ending.
Bedroom cum.
Bedroom fingering.