Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Game is pretty buggy. I just randomly got a "so, did you have sex with William" talk without ever having known the guy in the first place. I'll just wait until the game is less buggy before playing it.

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
Like the comment above I had that randomly too, and the email from William appeared very early in my playthrough before I had even reached that point of the story yet. Just FYI

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Game is pretty buggy. I just randomly got a "so, did you have sex with William" talk without ever having known the guy in the first place. I'll just wait until the game is less buggy before playing it.
Like the comment above I had that randomly too, and the email from William appeared very early in my playthrough before I had even reached that point of the story yet. Just FYI
Thank you both for telling me, there is indeed a small bug, just uploaded 0.23a which fixes the issue.

Memorin, apart from this bug, which other bugs did you encounter? I would like to fix these.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I can't suggest MMF threesome, the only one available is the the MFF one. I searched this thread and it said somewhere that you need to have done the anal scenes first, I have done that and it still doesn't appear.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I can't suggest MMF threesome, the only one available is the the MFF one. I searched this thread and it said somewhere that you need to have done the anal scenes first, I have done that and it still doesn't appear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does the Email part now acty lead to any scenes can't seem to get any if there are.
From the walkthrough:

It's not instant, but there are definitely scenes. After the last step in the above walkthrough.

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
I tried v0.23 and got to say this is a good game. A adult game game needs to be straight forward simple and good visuals. Here the scenario is simple and the Images or gifs or videos used are good. And just like that several hours with tired hand I say good game.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018

From the walkthrough:

It's not instant, but there are definitely scenes. After the last step in the above walkthrough.
can we choose to not to send anyone or send a call girl instead of who the mc is tapping ? Some of us don't want to share with other dudes at all you know

Reactions: mofonistik

korko

May 30, 2017
So still no new content from 0.21?Only job i think.I gues i will wait 5-6 update for real content.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes