DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
" Some major changes this update. I rewrote the game a lot, not the story but the game itself. I made it more harem, this was a lot of work. You can, for example, now cheat with Noelle as well as going all the way with Sarah. There are no limitations there anymore. " Royarus at the end you could've said "You can now fully enjoy the game to the fullest" would've been a perfect pun

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Slight glitch if you talk to Sarah after the MMF threesome she just constantly asks what you thought of it. No other options.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.21 bugs

Achievements
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <s>
Sexual Power!

not found
file:///D:/Downloads/To%20the%20Fullest%20Version%200.21/images/charmisc/mood.jpg
you can find it here:
/images/charmisc/you/mood.jpg
Forgotten to change it?

not found
file:///D:/Downloads/To%20the%20Fullest%20Version%200.21/images/garden/pool/noelle/npsleep/npsleepcumb2.jpg

file:///D:/Downloads/To%20the%20Fullest%20Version%200.21/images/guestroom/noelle/sleep/grnsleep5pic.jpg

Last edited:

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
Hi, got the problem too, can't talk to Sarah in the bedroom, just sleep or get out. Even with a high lvl in Sarah, I cant talk, massage or else. Is this normal???

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, got the problem too, can't talk to Sarah in the bedroom, just sleep or get out. Even with a high lvl in Sarah, I cant talk, massage or else. Is this normal???
There was an alteration in the code, You can only talk with her in the bedroom during the weekends.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
how do i lower my unfaithfulness and get higher darkness
Easiest way is to interact with wifey sexually while she's asleep and same with noelle when it allows. Make sure your relation stats with both are high (100+) and your fitness level is reasonably high (20+). Steal sexy glances with noelle whenever you can, flirt with her etc.
I noticed there is potential interactions with other women in parts of the story but its left unexplored, like the hot chic at the gym.
MC's interactions with agent and new work left undone it seems. There isn't alot here yet but it's not bad so far. Keep it up!(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: fourwhy

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So, I'm back. Apparently my game was updated by someone else, did not know that was possible, not that I mind, hope you enjoyed the update!

Now some q&a:

" Some major changes this update. I rewrote the game a lot, not the story but the game itself. I made it more harem, this was a lot of work. You can, for example, now cheat with Noelle as well as going all the way with Sarah. There are no limitations there anymore. " Royarus at the end you could've said "You can now fully enjoy the game to the fullest" would've been a perfect pun
First of all, some credits for this guy. It is the perfect pun indeed.

v0.21 Already exist, Sarah is missed in bedroom, so you can`t interact with her. View attachment 1343683
P.S.: Sarah is here but weekends only, why dev do that i dont know.
Slight glitch if you talk to Sarah after the MMF threesome she just constantly asks what you thought of it. No other options.
0.21 bugs

Achievements
Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <s>
Sexual Power!

not found
file:///D:/Downloads/To%20the%20Fullest%20Version%200.21/images/charmisc/mood.jpg
you can find it here:
/images/charmisc/you/mood.jpg
Forgotten to change it?

not found
file:///D:/Downloads/To%20the%20Fullest%20Version%200.21/images/garden/pool/noelle/npsleep/npsleepcumb2.jpg

file:///D:/Downloads/To%20the%20Fullest%20Version%200.21/images/guestroom/noelle/sleep/grnsleep5pic.jpg
Hi updated to v0.21 but it still says the threesome (FFM) hasn't been implemented?
Then a big thank you to all the people above. I've fixed all the issues and released it in version 0.21a (html only). Some of the images from Dole will not be fixed since the problems were in the image folders (and this is a html only), but these will be fixed in the next version. And yes, Sarah is back in the bedroom on a daily basis.

how go get MMF scene ?
I think you need Sarah to cheat on you then it opens the option up.
About the MMF scene:
For the MMF scene you need high relationship (above 240 if I'm not mistaken) and you need to have had anal sex with Sarah, in other words, you need the First Anal Fuck! achievement. A cheating Sarah is not required.

i need help, i pregnant Noelle and i don't know where speak with Sarah?
This is not implemented yet, I removed big parts of this in the rewrite, but haven't implemented the 'new' parts yet.

i keep getting the sarah cheater scene every time i go in the bedroom how so i fix it?
This one is a odd one, I checked the code, looks as it should look.. Can you give me some more info, maybe a save game.

Last edited:

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
is there any video in this game or is it a full image game like a spell for all was before ?????????????????????

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes