Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I only did dinner with sarah, after that just keep talking with her. My relationship with her is already at max which is 125, i can't progress anymore, there are no event prompt in her apartment or whatsoever. Is it a bug because i spam her convo so much?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Royarus There seems to be a bug with the roulette. I had 153$ bet 150$ on the x2 option, won and then had 153150$. The amount i bet was added to the end of the money, so i tried again with 10000$ and then had 15315010000$. I'm playing the bugfixed html from the OP btw and also i use firefox (dont know if that matters). The save file is attached.
Hi, this came back in some of my own play testing but I though I fixed this. I looked at it and for some reason it's only with amounts above $99 (so 3 figures). I betted 50 and it did work..

I'll look into this. Thanks for letting me know!

Edit: Fixed!

Any MMF threesome content yet?
No
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: exter

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Am I the only one that has issues with the game in firefox? The images are way too big and are an annoyance to constantly scroll to get to the choices.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Am I the only one that has issues with the game in firefox? The images are way too big and are an annoyance to constantly scroll to get to the choices.
Hi, I test my game mostly on Firefox and the images and videos adjust to your screensize. Of course there are limits to this.

Of course, of more people have this issue please let me know.

JFox1991

Jan 18, 2020
So found the trying to catch noelle going out to the party event but how do i activate it? or is it just not implanted yet?

Reactions: Alex75

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So found the trying to catch noelle going out to the party event but how do i activate it? or is it just not implanted yet?
Hi, that's not in yet. But it will be in v0.06 of which the public release will be tomorrow.

Reactions: Fish_lip

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Just noticed a minor spelling mistake (v0.05b):

In the NTR scene the student says "Get up and undres for me! I want you but naked."
Should read:
"Get up and undress for me! I want you butt-naked."

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Just noticed a minor spelling mistake (v0.05b):

In the NTR scene the student says "Get up and undres for me! I want you but naked."
Should read:
"Get up and undress for me! I want you butt-naked."
Hi! Thank you for the feedback, I'll edit this!

Reactions: Fish_lip

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I hope impregnation is implemented for all the characters. Would funny as hell MC having a dozen of bastards or so.

Reactions: DarkEnergy

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
(So I met Christel in her apartment, which was nice but odd as well, to be there without Sarah. It would be nice to do it again though)

this is the end? Nothing else triggers for christal. Relationship at 150 and cannot interact further

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
[Edit] This method has changed a tiny bit. Dev added sound playback to videos now, so naturally we have to mute the autoplaying vids. Updated instructions:

If anybody wants autoplay videos open the .html in any text editor that can search-and-replace (WordPad, Notepad++, etc...) and replace this:

OldNew
webm" controlswebm" autoplay muted loop

Last edited:

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
So is there anything after the event where Noelle got pregnant?
Or is there a way to get both Sarah and Noelle to stay?
Also, Noelle event "living room full sex" won't happen or at least the scene list still shows it as not unlocked. Can fuck Noelle in the living room though.

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
How do I progress with this game? I'm so fucking lost, there's not even a guide for what to do after the wife leaves, the only appeal the game had which was the sex, no longer happens, this shit is so fucking frustrating man, if the premise wasn't so interesting I would have sent it this game to the bin already... I hope this changes, otherwise, it was a good way to ruin something that could be a good game...

Reactions: Tutuooo

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Royarus Regarding the gym membership...

I started a new game. One of the first things I did on Monday was buy a 1 week subscription. Over the next 3 days I worked out several times (5 I think), and after the last one the only options were to buy a new sub. I came back on Friday and bought a new sub, then worked out a couple more times each day through Sunday. Monday, I was expected to buy another new sub.

A week's subscription should unlock the gym for 7 days, regardless of the number of times you use the gym, right?

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
(So I met Christel in her apartment, which was nice but odd as well, to be there without Sarah. It would be nice to do it again though)

this is the end? Nothing else triggers for christal. Relationship at 150 and cannot interact further
Same for me. Relationship at 150, not kissed her on the sofa- and even though she's told me where my wife went, I can't do anything when I get there (html tag error).

Edit: save attached.

korko

May 30, 2017
" Continued Sarah and Noelle their storyline " ok but how do i continue after Sarah left? Nothing going to happen last 2 update.Can't talk Noele and Sarah.Do the same thing evryday "kiss and talk".

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Got crystal affection to max and visited her at her apartment but it still says So I met Christel in her apartment, which was nice but odd as well, to be there without Sarah. It would be nice to do it again though. what do i do

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes