Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
the update said there was new content with christel but everytime i try to talk to her it says i shouldnt bother her. what should i do
Hi, I don't know where you are at the moment. But look in the Journal, it will say there which step you have to take.

i just did this with both strippers but nothing happened
Did you use the bugfix file? Otherwise please send me your save game, because I can't reproduce the problem. When I play myself, it does work, but maybe I'm missing something.

Reactions: Fish_lip

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Did you use the bugfix file? Otherwise please send me your save game, because I can't reproduce the problem. When I play myself, it does work, but maybe I'm missing something.
The same happened to me too, I'm using the bug fix version.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So play on site and now the videos just keep crashing now with the updates

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry of this has been hashed out already, but is there any planned content between wife and babysitter?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Ok, how do you do that. I've donated a large amount of money, but she always goes off with someone else.
i just did this with both strippers but nothing happened
The same happened to me too, I'm using the bug fix version.
autizboyz Thank you so much for your save game. I found the bug instantly because of it, I also fixed it.
Now the bad news, you need to use a save from before you went to the stripclub. Unfortunately I can't fix the bug for existing saves. I did edit you save autizboyz, see attached. Yours will work now.

personwhois

Nov 16, 2019
I'm at max relationship with christel and my journal say I should go to her apartment again, but everytime I go nothing happens. How do I progress with christel?

Reactions: polaco

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
After Sarah leaves Noelle starts to ignore you, is that the end of content right now or is there a way to progress from that? Everytime I interact with her the "suspicious" stat goes up but nothing happens. Also, nothing happens if I go to Christel's apartment a second time.

Reactions: Hunter 68

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Nice work so far. You've got a good base set for future expansion. I've seen several good suggestions about future possibilities. One I'd like to make is in regard to an optional path of increasing her exhibitionism with the neighbor (or whomever) which would eventually lead to physical interaction.

Also, if I understand things correctly, the wife will cheat after the MC cheats. Have you thought about the possibility of having the wife cheat in other ways? For example, if the MC denies her for a period of time she may seek attention elsewhere.

Regardless, keep up the good work.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
the update said there was new content with christel but everytime i try to talk to her it says i shouldnt bother her. what should i do
After Sarah leaves Noelle starts to ignore you, is that the end of content right now or is there a way to progress from that? Everytime I interact with her the "suspicious" stat goes up but nothing happens. Also, nothing happens if I go to Christel's apartment a second time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm at max relationship with christel and my journal say I should go to her apartment again, but everytime I go nothing happens. How do I progress with christel?
Hi, can you tell me what exactly she is saying and which parts you have already done, then I can help. Also, getting caught by Sarah basically pauses the Christel storyline.

bug with noelle in the living room at night
u get stuck in there and no way to continue
why does sabrina event keep poping on even after you finish it...:mad:
Hi, all the above issues are fixed in the bugfix version of the game. Download and replace the .html.

Then there is this, something I probably shouldn't do, but doing anyway, I mean this guy gives low rating in general and haters going to hate, but still:
Fibrosion please don't give people one stars because you fail to understand the mere basics of a game.. Or give actual feedback. I mean, my game is a lot and not perfect, but not a one star because you fail to understand it. I mean, do I really need to explain how stats like energy and happiness work? Sandbox is just not for you man, just stay away from those.

Then as last, please see the changelog of the new version v0.06 which has been released on Patreaon and Subscribestar:

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2020
Is there currently a way to progress the storyline without cheating on Sarah? I know in the version of the game before the rebuild there were 2 main 'paths' cheating and not cheating, and I was just wondering if that is also the case with the rebuild.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I see some kissing scene with christel in the image/video folder, how do i get those? The mission stuck at "i should visit her apartment or something, but the convo just stuck on "i shouldn't bother her with convo or something", anyone know how to progress?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Is there currently a way to progress the storyline without cheating on Sarah? I know in the version of the game before the rebuild there were 2 main 'paths' cheating and not cheating, and I was just wondering if that is also the case with the rebuild.

I see some kissing scene with christel in the image/video folder, how do i get those? The mission stuck at "i should visit her apartment or something, but the convo just stuck on "i shouldn't bother her with convo or something", anyone know how to progress?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017

I only did dinner with sarah, after that just keep talking with her. My relationship with her is already at max which is 125, i can't progress anymore, there are no event prompt in her apartment or whatsoever. Is it a bug because i spam her convo so much?

exter

May 29, 2017
Royarus There seems to be a bug with the roulette. I had 153$ bet 150$ on the x2 option, won and then had 153150$. The amount i bet was added to the end of the money, so i tried again with 10000$ and then had 15315010000$. I'm playing the bugfixed html from the OP btw and also i use firefox (dont know if that matters). The save file is attached.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes