ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
i think i got all of sarahs scenes but some aren't crossed out, Living room, Terrace, bedroom fuck bedroom bj cumslut exhibitionist and first anal, although I can fuck her in the livingroom, have anal with her in the bathroom get a bj, fuck her on the terrace but they aren't crossed out, are they done?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
(So I met Christel in her apartment, which was nice but odd as well, to be there without Sarah. It would be nice to do it again though)

this is the end? Nothing else triggers for christal. Relationship at 150 and cannot interact further
Same for me. Relationship at 150, not kissed her on the sofa- and even though she's told me where my wife went, I can't do anything when I get there (html tag error).

Edit: save attached.
Got crystal affection to max and visited her at her apartment but it still says So I met Christel in her apartment, which was nice but odd as well, to be there without Sarah. It would be nice to do it again though. what do i do

Hi, I just played Fish_lip his game. And for me it works. Please note (and I will clarify this in the Journal) but you need to finish the part where you live at Ashley her house (main storyline).

So is there anything after the event where Noelle got pregnant?
Or is there a way to get both Sarah and Noelle to stay?
Also, Noelle event "living room full sex" won't happen or at least the scene list still shows it as not unlocked. Can fuck Noelle in the living room though.
Hi, yes there is. Just keep trying to kiss, talk, have sex with Noelle. Event will trigger.

I fixed the scenelist. Now it will be crossed off.

How do I progress with this game? I'm so fucking lost, there's not even a guide for what to do after the wife leaves, the only appeal the game had which was the sex, no longer happens, this shit is so fucking frustrating man, if the premise wasn't so interesting I would have sent it this game to the bin already... I hope this changes, otherwise, it was a good way to ruin something that could be a good game...
" Continued Sarah and Noelle their storyline " ok but how do i continue after Sarah left? Nothing going to happen last 2 update.Can't talk Noele and Sarah.Do the same thing evryday "kiss and talk".
Hi, there is a journal in the bottom left. There is says what you have to do.
What you need to do is to just keep trying to kiss, talk, have sex with Noelle. Event will trigger (just tested with playing someone elses save game and it worked). If it doesn't work for you, please send me your save game and I'll have a look.

i think i got all of sarahs scenes but some aren't crossed out, Living room, Terrace, bedroom fuck bedroom bj cumslut exhibitionist and first anal, although I can fuck her in the livingroom, have anal with her in the bathroom get a bj, fuck her on the terrace but they aren't crossed out, are they done?
Hi, so maybe this is not clear. But they should be uncrossed if you have done them. Crossed means you haven't done them. I'll clarify this ingame.

GoFile is saying "This file is not public." for the full and update
Hi, thank you for letting me know, I'll fix this.

Royarus Regarding the gym membership...

I started a new game. One of the first things I did on Monday was buy a 1 week subscription. Over the next 3 days I worked out several times (5 I think), and after the last one the only options were to buy a new sub. I came back on Friday and bought a new sub, then worked out a couple more times each day through Sunday. Monday, I was expected to buy another new sub.

A week's subscription should unlock the gym for 7 days, regardless of the number of times you use the gym, right?
Hi, yes. The subscription should continue, but I see it doesn't. I'll have it fixed.

Someone could tell my how to trigger the ntr?

Thanks
Hi! Follow the "Wouldn't it be nice just to cum in Sarah's mouth" line in the Journal

Is there any lesbian content planned?
Hi, I don't do spoilers ;)

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Not entirely sure *how* I managed to get that to work, but I did in the end- thank you. Great update in Ashley's house (and the club scene leading to it).

Reactions: Royarus

Midgaanlok

Sep 16, 2020
the only thing left is the cheat scene, which I can't seem to get. Already completed to the step that she's a cum slut, however nothing has been triggered.

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, yes there is. Just keep trying to kiss, talk, have sex with Noelle. Event will trigger.
Playing version 0.5, I triggered this chain of events before ever meeting Christel and I think I was cut off from that content entirely, because she's never introduced by Sarah. In update 0.6, I tried to put off that chain as long as possible, so I could explore all the available content, but now I'm stuck takling to Christel at her place and nothing else happens. The journal suggests I should continue the main storyline, so I wonder: if you "leave before you do something bad" when that event is triggered, does it mean you are cut off from other content? I never got it to trigger again.
[Edit:] Ok I see now, it's a bit tricky. The main quest chain can break if you "leave before you do something bad", or if you never met Christel and built up your relationship before triggering the second main event. The warnings on the second trigger don't mention Christel, so a player might not have a clue that they cannot progress later without her.

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
Hi, there is a journal in the bottom left. There is says what you have to do.
What you need to do is to just keep trying to kiss, talk, have sex with Noelle. Event will trigger (just tested with playing someone elses save game and it worked). If it doesn't work for you, please send me your save game and I'll have a look.

Journal says nothing and i did get event after kissing and talking,i m trying to say is new update changelog "contine the sarah and noele story" but there is nothing new story for me.here is my save

Attach files
=70584&hash=4779f0ab7dada6971a044ba45c736171']

Reactions: hellswine

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<nobr>>
When bringing Sarah flowers at Ashley's.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <i>
first conversation in Sarah's room

In the final event at Ashley's house, the line " Ash, wha.. " should probably not be spoken by Ashley.

Not a bug, but a little odd: when in Ashley's house, Noelle's location is still displayed.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Playing version 0.5, I triggered this chain of events before ever meeting Christel and I think I was cut off from that content entirely, because she's never introduced by Sarah. In update 0.6, I tried to put off that chain as long as possible, so I could explore all the available content, but now I'm stuck takling to Christel at her place and nothing else happens. The journal suggests I should continue the main storyline, so I wonder: if you "leave before you do something bad" when that event is triggered, does it mean you are cut off from other content? I never got it to trigger again.
[Edit:] Ok I see now, it's a bit tricky. The main quest chain can break if you "leave before you do something bad", or if you never met Christel and built up your relationship before triggering the second main event. The warnings on the second trigger don't mention Christel, so a player might not have a clue that they cannot progress later without her.
Hi! I thought I fixed this. Let me have a look at it again.

EDIT: I see what I did there, thank you for the very good description. I'll have it fixed.

When comes the other red haired girl in the game?
When does Ashley appear in the game?
Follow the main storyline and she will appear.

the only thing left is the cheat scene, which I can't seem to get. Already completed to the step that she's a cum slut, however nothing has been triggered.
Hi! Just ignore her for 7 days, so no sex with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<nobr>>
When bringing Sarah flowers at Ashley's.

first conversation in Sarah's room

In the final event at Ashley's house, the line " Ash, wha.. " should probably not be spoken by Ashley.

Not a bug, but a little odd: when in Ashley's house, Noelle's location is still displayed.
Hi! Thank you for the feedback, I'll fix it, also the Noelle location will be fixed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Arctor

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
If i go to Ashleys house i get this:

I have nothing to do here.

I am kinda lost what to do next also is there away to find the password for Noells laptop?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
If i go to Ashleys house i get this:

I have nothing to do here.

I am kinda lost what to do next also is there away to find the password for Noells laptop?
Hi! Thanks for the feedback, it will be fixed.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
how can i find noelle on friday night? early in the morning she is always in her room
Hi, you can find Noelle at night on Friday or Saturday. If you are at home at that time an event will trigger automatically.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes