Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Alrighty....a few comments.

1. You've written this guy/MC to have the IQ of a box of rocks. After a while it's just too off-the-wall to be engaging. He needs to be in the crib instead of his child.
2. I realize it's a game and some suspension of reality is acceptable, but from a legal/rational point of view, what happens with Noelle is just plain silly.
3. Clicking on the top choice (go to sleep) after the Noelle thing breaks the quest. Choosing the bottom choice works, but needs to be better labeled. Why have two choices anyway?
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I hope I understand you correctly, but I will reply per point:
1. Will I say that he is the sharpest knife, no, I do believe I sort of make him grow as the story progresses. Also, he mostly thinks with his dick ;). Now jokes aside I would like some more elaboration on this.
I also would like you to clarify what you mean exactly with especially the 'off the wallk to be engaging part', because I want it to be engaging, that's why I (try) to take some unexpected turns in the stories. But to prevent spoilers, please PM me here or on Discord.

2. Legal, probably, rational, please elaborate (again, prefer PM to prevent spoilers for other players). I know it's a bit chaotic and it was quite hard to write to make it sort of believable

3. Thank you for telling me about the bug. I'll fix that. You get the choice because I don't want to force the player to skip a full day.

What FFM content is in the game at this point (0.7 build)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the fuck are you even doing? This whole thing just went full retard.
Hi, I guess you don't mean this in a positive way. But what I'm doing is making a game which is not straight forward and goes, in the eyes of some (or more then some), a bit, let's say, unexpected sometimes. I never meant to make a straight simple 'just fuck the nanny' game.

But don't worry to much, all will become clear... In the next update(s).

korko

May 30, 2017
Somthing goes wrong,i didnt do any of this " Fuck.. So after I got home I found out that Noelle has been sleeping with another guy, in my house! But that is not even the worst part. She stole all our money together with that guy, litterally every penny. When I told Sarah she went mental. She came over where we confronted Noelle. Noelle made Sarah so angry that Sarah fought with her and it ended up with Noelle falling and hitting her head against my desk. She is dead.. We placed Noelle in the shed and started cleaning the office. Once we were done it was already getting light outside so we decided to get rid of the body tonight. Which means I should make sure I am at home tonight. " and now Noele dead? But she is in the house. And i got some weird red error lines in journal.Also i get error when video shows up " no video with sopported format an MIME type found". I think old save broke the game.I used your fix save file to continue from 0.6 :/

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so... who's the girl in the park and lobby? and where can I continue with her?

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I don't know how I did it but I completed the story this current 0.7 update and just letting you know I kept receiving error codes whenever I went to christel's apartment when she was there they didn't hinder the gameplay but were a distraction

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Can't work out how to trigger Christel's second scene- is it supposed to happen before or after you cheat on your wife?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
so... who's the girl in the park and lobby? and where can I continue with her?
Hi, no content yet on that part.

I don't know how I did it but I completed the story this current 0.7 update and just letting you know I kept receiving error codes whenever I went to christel's apartment when she was there they didn't hinder the gameplay but were a distraction
Hi, thank you for telling me, I think I found it, let me know if it worked (it's in the 0.07a fix).

Can't work out how to trigger Christel's second scene- is it supposed to happen before or after you cheat on your wife?
Depends on what you mean by second scene, but it is required at some point to continue the main story before you can continue with Christel. It will say in the Journal when it is so.

Somthing goes wrong,i didnt do any of this " Fuck.. So after I got home I found out that Noelle has been sleeping with another guy, in my house! But that is not even the worst part. She stole all our money together with that guy, litterally every penny. When I told Sarah she went mental. She came over where we confronted Noelle. Noelle made Sarah so angry that Sarah fought with her and it ended up with Noelle falling and hitting her head against my desk. She is dead.. We placed Noelle in the shed and started cleaning the office. Once we were done it was already getting light outside so we decided to get rid of the body tonight. Which means I should make sure I am at home tonight. " and now Noele dead? But she is in the house. And i got some weird red error lines in journal.Also i get error when video shows up " no video with sopported format an MIME type found". I think old save broke the game.I used your fix save file to continue from 0.6 :/
Hi, thank you for your save game, I send you a PM.

Reactions: Fish_lip

Drax951

May 31, 2018
Hi, can you tell me what kind of errors you get, because old saves should work.
When I load the save I played for 10 game days but still the main story line doesn't continue, I checked the journal and Its coming as all error

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
When I load the save I played for 10 game days but still the main story line doesn't continue, I checked the journal and Its coming as all error
Can you tell me how far you have come or send me your save game so I can check.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Got the Cristabel additional scenes to trigger- nice development. I look forward to getting that cop involved at some point...

Reactions: Royarus
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes