darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019
I try and start a fresh new game and I have a buff bod and high stats and the story has already moved forward. I downloaded the ALL link and then downlaolded the updates 7a link. When i use the HTML from the all link i get errors, when i sue the 7a html i am advanced into the story and advanced in stats

Reactions: Drax951

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
A restart did not quite work
View attachment 1952960
I try and start a fresh new game and I have a buff bod and high stats and the story has already moved forward. I downloaded the ALL link and then downlaolded the updates 7a link. When i use the HTML from the all link i get errors, when i sue the 7a html i am advanced into the story and advanced in stats
Hi, apologies for this, the stats where a bit high on some points indeed. I re-upped the 7a bugfix, now the stats are as they should be.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Strange, they should work.

EDIT: Just tested it and with me it works, can you tell me which error you get / send me your save file?
My install is the v0.07 that I d/led for the first time, and then I d/led the v0.07a.html and used that in place of the v0.07.html. When none of my saves showed up, I switched back to v0.07.html to quickly save to disk to transfer over, but when I tried to load from disk with v0.07a.html, the save list is still blank.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
My install is the v0.07 that I d/led for the first time, and then I d/led the v0.07a.html and used that in place of the v0.07.html. When none of my saves showed up, I switched back to v0.07.html to quickly save to disk to transfer over, but when I tried to load from disk with v0.07a.html, the save list is still blank.
Hi, yes that is HTML saves work (in my experience as player and developer). You can save in 2 ways. To disk and cookies-like system by pressing the save button.

To switch with versions always save to disk and then load from disk. When you load from disk the save will not appear in the list but will be loaded instantly so you can continue where you left off.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, yes that is HTML saves work (in my experience as player and developer). You can save in 2 ways. To disk and cookies-like system by pressing the save button.

To switch with versions always save to disk and then load from disk. When you load from disk the save will not appear in the list but will be loaded instantly so you can continue where you left off.
After carefully reading this, I followed it and managed to port my saves, thanks very much! :D

Reactions: Royarus

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Royarus Separate issue: I buy a week gym membership, work out, then when I go right back in for the next time slot, I'm only given the choice to pay for the day or get a membership. The same if I pay for the day, I have to pay for each and every entry.

You also have to pay to get in only to have MC say he worked out enough for the day, rather than saying he had enough exercise when you get there.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Royarus Separate issue: I buy a week gym membership, work out, then when I go right back in for the next time slot, I'm only given the choice to pay for the day or get a membership. The same if I pay for the day, I have to pay for each and every entry.

You also have to pay to get in only to have MC say he worked out enough for the day, rather than saying he had enough exercise when you get there.
yeah the description on those should be clearer but the one day pass gives you one trip to the gym each time and the week pass only gives 7 trips instead of the week long

tsap

Apr 19, 2019
Speaking about the gym, I am wondering whether there is so much advantage in getting buff. I played a bit with both fat and fit MC and noticed very little difference, or none at all.
Perhaps it would add the challenge to let the MC get fat again in case he'd stop going to gym for any longer while - and get similar criticism as with being dirty upon his approach to the ladies.
"Try again when you have toned your pudgy body a bit, fatty..." or something like that.
Just saying. Perhaps this is just disgusting in general, a totally needless complication and reasonable only to my personal tastes, don't know.

Dec 6, 2020
I just wanted to ask is cheating on your wife with Noelle required to progress the main story? I've maxed out Sarah's relationship and haven't done anything with Noelle but I've progressed the Christel storyline as far as I seem to be able to (game just tells me not to bother her with my talking now) but there doesn't seem to be anything else going on.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I thought I fixed the gym issues, but I will look into it again.

Is it just me or is the update buggy i just started this game
Royarus This is the same thing what's happening to me bro, Please help!!
Hi, this was an issue but this should be fixed in the bugfix version 0.07a, please let me know if this is not the case.

Speaking about the gym, I am wondering whether there is so much advantage in getting buff. I played a bit with both fat and fit MC and noticed very little difference, or none at all.
Perhaps it would add the challenge to let the MC get fat again in case he'd stop going to gym for any longer while - and get similar criticism as with being dirty upon his approach to the ladies.
"Try again when you have toned your pudgy body a bit, fatty..." or something like that.
Just saying. Perhaps this is just disgusting in general, a totally needless complication and reasonable only to my personal tastes, don't know.
Hi, going to the gym and increasing fitness is good for:
- the amount of relationship points gained from characters
- you max energy
- the amount of times you can have sex in a day
- also some characters will react different to you

(see instructions)

I just wanted to ask is cheating on your wife with Noelle required to progress the main story? I've maxed out Sarah's relationship and haven't done anything with Noelle but I've progressed the Christel storyline as far as I seem to be able to (game just tells me not to bother her with my talking now) but there doesn't seem to be anything else going on.
Hi, yes it is required for the main and Christel line.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, yes it is required for the main and Christel line.
Speaking of this, before I hit the triggers to start an affair with Noelle, 'go to' in most situations and 'kiss' was being stonewalled while MC was at max relationship, and that got frustrating as a player. "'Your relationship isn't high enough'?, lies, yes it is!" Unless I missed something, there is no indication that something is coming up, or that you need to wait for an event or trigger to continue. I can't even quite remember what the trigger with the wife was.

I basically ended up giving up on it until it suddenly continued. I don't know how anyone else out there felt about that, but I'm not sure you want players to be feeling frustration like that.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Speaking of this, before I hit the triggers to start an affair with Noelle, 'go to' in most situations and 'kiss' was being stonewalled while MC was at max relationship, and that got frustrating as a player. "'Your relationship isn't high enough'?, lies, yes it is!" Unless I missed something, there is no indication that something is coming up, or that you need to wait for an event or trigger to continue. I can't even quite remember what the trigger with the wife was.

I basically ended up giving up on it until it suddenly continued. I don't know how anyone else out there felt about that, but I'm not sure you want players to be feeling frustration like that.
Hi, I'll edit the text when kissing does not work.
The thing is, you need to do the Noelle events to unlock kissing.

how do you get the ntr in this game trying to do both playthroughs
Hi, basically it's making the quite obvious decisions in certain situation. As for Sarah:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fish_lip

bj5972

Oct 29, 2019
I'm getting macro problems trying to progress after Sarah runs off; I know I'm supposed to get Christel to tell me where she went because before the breakup event, the macros at her place weren't firing right and I could get the event in Christel's hallway, but now that I'm after the breakup event and I need it, it's not firing.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes