q1522167023

Dec 5, 2018
I spent 2-3 hours in this game, but I still can't find the nanny. How to do the task on Friday? I'm a fool (TOT)

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I spent 2-3 hours in this game, but I still can't find the nanny. How to do the task on Friday? I'm a fool (TOT)
Hi, eehm, in all honesty. Just keep playing. I see that you first have to do the event with Sarah and Christel, but afterwards, it was triggered with me at night on Saturday.

What is the name of the actress for Ashley? She is hot!
Hi, check the credits in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Flurb

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It's nice to know that this game promotes a healthy lifestyle (jogging) by adding additional clicks into our lives.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
It's nice to know that this game promotes a healthy lifestyle (jogging) by adding additional clicks into our lives.
Didn't you know? You are supposed to click and then go out running for real before returning to the screen. But you can also go swimming if you have a pool or public bath nearby. Gamify your life!

• Haha
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Didn't you know? You are supposed to click and then go out running for real before returning to the screen. But you can also go swimming if you have a pool or public bath nearby. Gamify your life!
Didn't you know, I also care about your physical health. -Non-excisting hearth emotion- Jokes aside. The decay is really slow.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Is she gone, or is she gone?

Hi, thank you for this feedback. I will fix this.

ummm How is this different from Family Life Unofficial Ren'Py Conversion [v1.0.0] [NightTrain] ???
Like even the events are same with less char and different models.

:confused:
Hi, I haven't played that one, but I will try it one day.

why don't you put an autoplay in your videos???
Hi, because all the sounds will become one big mess since I use several clips on the same page, this is also the reason I don't loop the videos.

It's explained in the dev log.

Last edited:

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Hi, because all the sounds will become one big mess since I use several clips on the same page, this is also the reason I don't loop the videos.

It's explained in the dev log.
No chance to have sound only on the first vid then? o_O

Anyway - keep up the good work, pushing out solid updates is what attracts people.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
So I've got a dead babysitter stinking up my shed, who also seems to be haunting my house refusing sex- and a wife that still hates me at university, but appears in my office promising fun times after work. Oh- and the vids for the copper having sex with Jack didn't appear (they're in the file structure).
Save attached. Genuinely pleased to see the update though!

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
The journal is total shit. I can't get these events to proc:
Livingroom full sex
Suprise

And when I click "event activation", Sarah's gone, Noelle doesn't want to have sex, Christel says we shouldn't talk and I still can't proc any new event (apart from Office feet). Infuriating.

Last edited:

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Sarahs in eternal slumber except for when she is both in the bedroom and at the university at the same time, I think she might be an angry ghost.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
i understand it but

1)why not adding it as an option

2) since the player can mute the sound if he want in your game , he could watch the scene if autoplay is on ( it doesn't make sense to have the abiity to choose to mute/unmute the sound and if yu have to manualy play each video

3 ) i know it's possible to put a code sequence that allow the video to play only when you scroll

exemple if the video is in the middle of the window she will autoplay but if she's too up or down the dixit window she will stop or not play, that could respond to the problem

believe me , i studied html,css code for a year and i kow it's possible

Reactions: Sirren
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes