smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Hi, thank you for this feedback. I will fix this.

exemple if the video is in the middle of the window she will autoplay but if she's too up or down the dixit window she will stop or not play, that could respond to the problem

believe me , i studied html,css code for a year and i kow it's possiblerry f
i understand it but

1)why not adding it as an option

2) since the player can mute the sound if he want in your game , he could watch the scene if autoplay is on ( it doesn't make sense to have the abiity to choose to mute/unmute the sound and if yu have to manualy play each video

3 ) i know it's possible to put a code sequence that allow the video to play only when you scroll

exemple if the video is in the middle of the window she will autoplay but if she's too up or down the dixit window she will stop or not play, that could respond to the problem

here a link about what i say :

sp3cial

Oct 21, 2017
As a user (and also as a developer) I would honestly prefer to see only one video per visible passage, add an extra click and move to the next scene. Is not more effort than unnecessary scrolling but you have better focus.

From my point of view, this is exactly the reason why RenPy is so popular. You only see one scene at a time.

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
im stuck I cant get into the sister house of ashley and christel part even tho itsaid to wait a week thenreturning.. nothing is happening

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Royarus
* Threesome scene, constantly "[name] her pussy".
* When calling Sabina about Noelle, first two lines are repeated.
** When she calls back, it skips forward to Sarah's PI scene instead. Can only be seen if you rollback, and only then if you use its continue will it proceed properly.
*** ... Except when you click through the explanation for Noelle's new relationship system, the return to the regular game state rollsback and defaults to Sarah's PI scene instead.
* While Noelle is missing, game lists location as in the shed, same for shed description.
* After the couple return home, nursery description still says Sarah and Peter aren't there instead of 'there's nothing to do here'.
* Other mistakes and Engrish that needs to be run through Grammarly (but you probably know that).

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I have max fitness and relationship with Sarah only scene I'm missing is labelled cheat. I have max relationship with Noelle but I only have scenes where we maturation looming at each other like in her bedroom. I can't successfully spy on her in the bathroom or get her story to progress.

For Sarah it mentions exhibitionism but I've done the pool scene and the 2 scenes where neighbour spies. It mentions her friend but I can't continue her quest without doing the main quest and finally it mentions she could end up in a trance if I ignore her. I'm not sure why I'm stuck?

Jun 3, 2018
so after the body desapears from the shed and the PI is cintacted i don't know what to do
sarah is allways sleeping in the room
and i don't have the option to sleep to skip days

Reactions: Sammmm.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so after the body desapears from the shed and the PI is cintacted i don't know what to do
take a nap in the garden. watch tv, read a book
Where is Noelle after the hospital?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I skimmed it xD
I just saw the extra stats part.
Is that the end of the update?
IDK, I didn't go further once I figured out that there's a storyline bug with the Sabina/PI choice. Depends if you hit all the points in the changelog.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone have a walkthrough of this? Just to see what scenes can be unlocked by what actions.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi, thank you for this feedback. I will fix this.

Hi, I haven't played that one, but I will try it one day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi, because all the sounds will become one big mess since I use several clips on the same page, this is also the reason I don't loop the videos.

It's explained in the dev log.
I'm playing on joiplay. After the scene where Noelle comes home drunk I've unlocked a few scenes like watching her in guestroom but that's it. I've left Sarah alone for 2 weeks and no ntr has triggered like where does that scene take place. I may have locked the main story not sure but there is no way to resolve it so will it trigger. The scene I believed was inconsequential and skipped in favour of progressing character stats involved Sarah having a work thing in the home so you, Peter and Noelle had to leave. If its important how do I re trigger it?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
No chance to have sound only on the first vid then? o_O

Anyway - keep up the good work, pushing out solid updates is what attracts people.
Hi, no, that would mean only more clicks to turn on sound in the other vids and playing vids is easier then turning on sound.

So I've got a dead babysitter stinking up my shed, who also seems to be haunting my house refusing sex- and a wife that still hates me at university, but appears in my office promising fun times after work. Oh- and the vids for the copper having sex with Jack didn't appear (they're in the file structure).
Save attached. Genuinely pleased to see the update though!
Hi, thank you for the feedback! This will be looked at.

where noelle go after we bring her back from hospital
Hi, she is temporary removed from the game as that part is not ready yet.

So Sarah is sleeping and I can't disturb her but the PI is looking for Noelle, but Noelle is in the shed ? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do or if this is the end of the update
Hi, that she is in the shed should not happen. If the PI is looking. Then just go to sleep to the next day and wait until later in the day.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
The journal is total shit. I can't get these events to proc:
Livingroom full sex
Suprise

And when I click "event activation", Sarah's gone, Noelle doesn't want to have sex, Christel says we shouldn't talk and I still can't proc any new event (apart from Office feet). Infuriating.
Hi, hi there is a difference between the Journal and the scenelist.

Sarahs in eternal slumber except for when she is both in the bedroom and at the university at the same time, I think she might be an angry ghost.
Hi, thank you for this, it will be fixed.

i understand it but

1)why not adding it as an option

2) since the player can mute the sound if he want in your game , he could watch the scene if autoplay is on ( it doesn't make sense to have the abiity to choose to mute/unmute the sound and if yu have to manualy play each video

3 ) i know it's possible to put a code sequence that allow the video to play only when you scroll

believe me , i studied html,css code for a year and i kow it's possible
here a link about what i say :

sorry for mutliposting
Hi, no problem, I'll take a look at the code.

im stuck I cant get into the sister house of ashley and christel part even tho itsaid to wait a week thenreturning.. nothing is happening
Hi, can you either send me a quote from what is says in the journal or send me your save game.

sarah kills noelle every time i watch the footage
Hi, what exactly do you mean?

Royarus
* Threesome scene, constantly "[name] her pussy".
* When calling Sabina about Noelle, first two lines are repeated.
** When she calls back, it skips forward to Sarah's PI scene instead. Can only be seen if you rollback, and only then if you use its continue will it proceed properly.
*** ... Except when you click through the explanation for Noelle's new relationship system, the return to the regular game state rollsback and defaults to Sarah's PI scene instead.
* While Noelle is missing, game lists location as in the shed, same for shed description.
* After the couple return home, nursery description still says Sarah and Peter aren't there instead of 'there's nothing to do here'.
* Other mistakes and Engrish that needs to be run through Grammarly (but you probably know that).
Hi, thank you for the feedback and bugs and yes, I use Grammarly now and am backtracking typos.

is there a scene guide? i have maxed all stats but only a third or half of all scenes
Hi, no, there is not. At least not for the Noelle and Sarah scenes. The names give strong hints and it mostly location based.

So I have max fitness and relationship with Sarah only scene I'm missing is labelled cheat. I have max relationship with Noelle but I only have scenes where we maturation looming at each other like in her bedroom. I can't successfully spy on her in the bathroom or get her story to progress.

For Sarah it mentions exhibitionism but I've done the pool scene and the 2 scenes where neighbour spies. It mentions her friend but I can't continue her quest without doing the main quest and finally it mentions she could end up in a trance if I ignore her. I'm not sure why I'm stuck?

Hi, thanks for telling me this. The absence of a sleep button is my fault, I'll fix this. The alternative is to just do things until you are forced to go to sleep.

take a nap in the garden. watch tv, read a book
Where is Noelle after the hospital?
Hi, this is a work in progress, Noelle is removed from the game for now.

I'm playing on joiplay. After the scene where Noelle comes home drunk I've unlocked a few scenes like watching her in guestroom but that's it. I've left Sarah alone for 2 weeks and no ntr has triggered like where does that scene take place. I may have locked the main story not sure but there is no way to resolve it so will it trigger. The scene I believed was inconsequential and skipped in favour of progressing character stats involved Sarah having a work thing in the home so you, Peter and Noelle had to leave. If its important how do I re trigger it?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hi all, lots of messages in the last couple of days. Thank you all for the feedback and I hope that I answered everything, if I didn't answer you question or feedback, please let me know or DM, PM or Discord me.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes