Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Hey Royarus- thanks for the response. For the police lady, I meant that the videos didn't load, but the rest of the page did- possibly a naming issue (I think android may be case sensitive for file names, but I am not a developer)

Also- lots of people flagging bugs may seem disheartening, but it also means loads of people are playing and enjoying your game.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hey Royarus- thanks for the response. For the police lady, I meant that the videos didn't load, but the rest of the page did- possibly a naming issue (I think android may be case sensitive for file names, but I am not a developer)

Also- lots of people flagging bugs may seem disheartening, but it also means loads of people are playing and enjoying your game.
Hi, thanks for clearing that up. I believe it is a case sensitivity issue (it works on my computer). But I will edit it so it will work on Android as well.

And not to worry, I do see feedback as a positive thing and bugfixing is part of the job and can be challenging with makes it kinda fun sometimes ;).

Reactions: Fish_lip
Jun 10, 2018
Hey. I am stuck on waiting for the PI to find Noelle. When does he find her? How long do we have to wait, and do I need to be in a certain location? Also, how do I progress further with Christel, and can I resume relationship somehow with Noelle when I do find her? :)

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Hey. I am stuck on waiting for the PI to find Noelle. When does he find her? How long do we have to wait, and do I need to be in a certain location? Also, how do I progress further with Christel, and can I resume relationship somehow with Noelle when I do find her? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the reply. But I think there might be a glitch with Sarah too. She lays in bed all hours of the day, and I have to do things around the house to advance time enough so that the protagonist goes to sleep. I can't go into my room an just tell him to sleep because Sarah is there and I get a message saying that I should just let her rest. :p

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at the same spot Sarah stays in bed all day the pi never initiates. Waited about 2 weeks of in-game days napping in the garden. Strangely Sarah still appears at the University mad like before ashleys house. Can't do anything else

Oct 25, 2017
Who is actress for the blonde university student you see in the classroom. Her pic says "student" and shes not in the credits

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Thanks for the reply. But I think there might be a glitch with Sarah too. She lays in bed all hours of the day, and I have to do things around the house to advance time enough so that the protagonist goes to sleep. I can't go into my room an just tell him to sleep because Sarah is there and I get a message saying that I should just let her rest. :p
I'm at the same spot Sarah stays in bed all day the pi never initiates. Waited about 2 weeks of in-game days napping in the garden. Strangely Sarah still appears at the University mad like before ashleys house. Can't do anything else
Hi, thanks for the feedback, this is indeed a bug and will be fixed.

Who is actress for the blonde university student you see in the classroom. Her pic says "student" and shes not in the credits
She is not in the credits, because she is not a main character or a character with scenes yet. But her name is Alex Grey.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Im getting the eternal slumber / in the university bug too.

That being said i want to say great work on this.
Please don't get rid of Noelle. Angel Summers is what got me into the game :p

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I do Christel? The journal is not helping because I have done all the scenes for the wife besides the sleep sex(not interested in it) and it still says 'So I met Christel in her apartment, which was nice but odd as well, to be there without Sarah. It would be nice to do it again though. But first I should focus on Sarah (continue main storyline).'.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
How do I do Christel? The journal is not helping because I have done all the scenes for the wife besides the sleep sex(not interested in it) and it still says 'So I met Christel in her apartment, which was nice but odd as well, to be there without Sarah. It would be nice to do it again though. But first I should focus on Sarah (continue main storyline).'.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is more ntr gonna be added?
I hope more is add since we were teased with how slutty the wife can be with her exhibitionist and cumslut stuff not to mention the babysitter lost her memories which means we can apparently 'You can mould Noelle in whatever you want. You can tell her anything and she might even believe you.' so I hope we can make her back into the slut she once was just with more voyeuristic scenes were we see her being a slut.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mac1000

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi, hi there is a difference between the Journal and the scenelist.

Hi, thank you for this, it will be fixed.

Hi, no problem, I'll take a look at the code.

Hi, can you either send me a quote from what is says in the journal or send me your save game.

Hi, what exactly do you mean?

Hi, thank you for the feedback and bugs and yes, I use Grammarly now and am backtracking typos.

Hi, no, there is not. At least not for the Noelle and Sarah scenes. The names give strong hints and it mostly location based.

Hi, thanks for telling me this. The absence of a sleep button is my fault, I'll fix this. The alternative is to just do things until you are forced to go to sleep.

Hi, this is a work in progress, Noelle is removed from the game for now.

I did the cumslut event but leaving her did nothing. I guess I should ask where this scene is supposed to take place. Noelle just won't trigger but I'm not sure what the requirements are for that anyway

Ratanka

May 1, 2017
when i go in the english classroom at the time i should it just gives an emty screen and i can only back up as there is nothing to click, seems like a bug to me

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
when i go in the english classroom at the time i should it just gives an emty screen and i can only back up as there is nothing to click, seems like a bug to me
Hi, thank you for telling me. I think I see what I did wrong there. If you have the invite to do the lecture then just try again. With the current bug there is a 50% chance you get nothing. But also a 50% chance you will get the right result.

Reactions: Fish_lip
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes