redhood0000

May 20, 2018
Played for 1hr high stats with sara and noelle max fitness and 10k cash on android btw and the game frezzez cause i ac press something on the video and in my last save i have nothing done we need auto save forreal and (is it possible to play on others save if so can someone share please) dont wana do all over

joypinse

May 5, 2018
i cant seem to get these scenes

noelle
livingroom full sex (but i got a full event there)
office feet

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
How to get this New event with Sabina, in the journal it show one and did it
Hi, Sabina will call you at random times. There is no quick way to trigger the events. Just keep playing and she will give you a call.

Played for 1hr high stats with sara and noelle max fitness and 10k cash on android btw and the game frezzez cause i ac press something on the video and in my last save i have nothing done we need auto save forreal and (is it possible to play on others save if so can someone share please) dont wana do all over
Hi, autosave is an interesting idea, I'll look into that.

Of course, you can use someone else's save, just now that there is a big chance you missed content.

i cant seem to get these scenes

noelle
livingroom full sex (but i got a full event there)
office feet
Hi, I see I made a mistake with the livingroom scene. It will be fixed.

Office feet is a scene that will come once you progress with the story.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a previous save in that time period to see if I can at least trigger it, and it will not trigger.

As for the save, you didn't notice that the side panel says where they're supposed to be, compared to where they actually are in the ummmm main window?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I have a previous save in that time period to see if I can at least trigger it, and it will not trigger.

As for the save, you didn't notice that the side panel says where they're supposed to be, compared to where they actually are in the ummmm main window?
Yes, I'm aware that there is something wrong there. I have this fixed in v0.10. Thank you for telling me and I'll check the bathroom again from a clean game.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Yes, I'm aware that there is something wrong there. I have this fixed in v0.10. Thank you for telling me and I'll check the bathroom again from a clean game.
Cool cool. It would be good to know if it turns out that a new game is needed or not; it would suck, but WIP after all.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Cool cool. It would be good to know if it turns out that a new game is needed or not; it would suck, but WIP after all.
A new game will not be required. It's all code that a save game doesn't save. So in the next version, all should be well ;)

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I’m new to this game and I’m playing this on my phone how do I open the cheat menu, I pay for it

joypinse

May 5, 2018
so i also like the game a lot !
i looked at all the missing scenes and wonder if i should acticate the event now?

sarah
Cheat event 2

noelle
Livingroom full sex (bug according to royarus)
Guestroom masturbation (guess i missed that since its now only in the all scenes)
Office feet (still coming up according to royarus but cant get it activated somehow)
Noelle Club Scene (ntr) (i remember the game mentioning to go there friday or saturday guess that was just that one week and i missed it)
Watching Noelle (guess i missed that since its now only in the all scenes)

First time with Ashley
Bambi scene
On the toilet
Suprise

Last edited:

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
few bugs/features i run into:
-christel tell you off at the university cause of the "situation" way before the "situation" happens (if u got her high enough)
-got sleeping pills a second time but didnt use em, still got the bedroom pill event ... every time until i active use the pills again
-locations after the "accident" with noelle are messed up at the side menu until the "she is gone" event trigger
-gym doesnt take the weekly sub for real, have to pay every day
-if you just "talk" to sarah at her office before the main event you are thrown back to your house with the next screen
-if you talk to sarah/christel at the university after the main event they are still angry ...
-during the visit at her sisters, sarah got the line "visit me at the bathroom" ... while the door is still locked

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
I’m new to this game and I’m playing this on my phone how do I open the cheat menu, I pay for it
Hi, please see my dedicated posts for mobile devices:

The weekly subscription to the gym does not seem to work, it just charges 50 every time?
Hi, thank you for telling me, I'll take a look.

EDIT: I can't seem to reproduce the problem. With me it works fine. I pay and I can use the gym 1 or 7 times depending on the subscription.
Can you send me you save file?

So Sabina in the journal but it black out and the it say I seen her scene
Hi, can you elaborate on this or send me your save game?

so i also like the game a lot !
i looked at all the missing scenes and wonder if i should acticate the event now?

sarah
Cheat event 2
Let Sarahs relation drop.

noelle
Livingroom full sex (bug according to royarus)
Should be working now, but guessing where you are you already missed it.
Guestroom masturbation (guess i missed that since its now only in the all scenes)
Looks like you missed it then indeed.
Office feet (still coming up according to royarus but cant get it activated somehow)
This is a scene that triggers along the storyline. But I did find out, when looking into it, that there is actually a possibility to skip the event if things are done in the 'wrong' order. I'll fix this.
Noelle Club Scene (ntr) (i remember the game mentioning to go there friday or saturday guess that was just that one week and i missed it)
This is also a scene that will trigger by following the storyline. Just make sure you don't make the 'do not follow them' option once you are in the club.
Watching Noelle (guess i missed that since its now only in the all scenes)
If it's only in all the scenes you have indeed missed it.
First time with Ashley
Is a random event that will trigger in the mall or center once you have lived in Ashleys house.
Bambi scene
Spend enough money in the stripclub on Bambi.
On the toilet
To be found in the bar.
Suprise
To be found in the nightclub.
Hi, I answered your question in Italics in red above.

few bugs/features i run into:
-christel tell you off at the university cause of the "situation" way before the "situation" happens (if u got her high enough)
-got sleeping pills a second time but didnt use em, still got the bedroom pill event ... every time until i active use the pills again
The 2 above I can't seem to reproduce, with me both work fine. Can you send me your save?
-locations after the "accident" with noelle are messed up at the side menu until the "she is gone" event trigger
This will be fixed in v0.10
-gym doesnt take the weekly sub for real, have to pay every day
I can't seem to reproduce this one, with me it works fine. Can you send me your save?
-if you just "talk" to sarah at her office before the main event you are thrown back to your house with the next screen
Will be fixed
-if you talk to sarah/christel at the university after the main event they are still angry ...
Will be fixed
-during the visit at her sisters, sarah got the line "visit me at the bathroom" ... while the door is still locked
Will be fixed
Hi, thank you for the feedback! I'll take a look at all of them!

Edits: Please see comments in red italics

What happens if your relation with Sarah declines too much?
Hi, that is for you to find out. ;)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes