Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So Sabina is to show up in the journal right, but it a black screen with a ? On it and it show I have done her first scene

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
So Sabina is to show up in the journal right, but it a black screen with a ? On it and it show I have done her first scene
Hi, I'll look into this.
Where does Noelle goes after being found alive in the mental instituition?
Hi, she disappears until v0.10 (it's mentioned in the last part of the scene).

Is it possible that Sarah would not leave? Or is it a mandatory plot twist?
Hi, that part is mandatory.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
just a suggestion
scenes are mostly skipped dude to high(max) relationship with characters i would suggest locking them up step by step
I would like to suggest gallery too, if it can be applicable

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
just a suggestion
scenes are mostly skipped dude to high(max) relationship with characters i would suggest locking them up step by step
I would like to suggest gallery too, if it can be applicable
Hi, just so I understand correctly: you mean that people miss scenes because they build to the max relationship first and do scenes later and thus miss scenes?

Because with Noelle this is locked with her events. Every event unlocks the new scenes. With Sarah this could be done.

I'll think about a gallery.

Reactions: Fish_lip

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Hi, just so I understand correctly: you mean that people miss scenes because they build to the max relationship first and do scenes later and thus miss scenes?

Because with Noelle this is locked with her events. Every event unlocks the new scenes. With Sarah this could be done.

I'll think about a gallery.
Yes

I missed scenes with noelle because I've tried to max relation with sarah first and along with her, she was maxed out. so, after I catch her back from the club in the kitchen, it's straight to fucking. I've missed maybe three scenes? before we were caught by sarah

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Yes

I missed scenes with noelle because I've tried to max relation with sarah first and along with her, she was maxed out. so, after I catch her back from the club in the kitchen, it's straight to fucking. I've missed maybe three scenes? before we were caught by sarah
Alright, I understand what you mean and will look into it.

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
any hints on how to trigger sarah's bed conversesion so i can give her the bondage?she is at max reletionship 240+ i talk to her in terrace+livingroom i ask her out on a date she says its boring and i have to find something else i say ok ill think of something but when i try to to talk to her no8ing happens..also what is wrong with the girl at the park? i triggerred it 4 times no8ing happens.. and what about sabina?

Reactions: Tutuooo

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
any hints on how to trigger sarah's bed conversesion so i can give her the bondage?she is at max reletionship 240+ i talk to her in terrace+livingroom i ask her out on a date she says its boring and i have to find something else i say ok ill think of something but when i try to to talk to her no8ing happens..also what is wrong with the girl at the park? i triggerred it 4 times no8ing happens.. and what about sabina?
trying for 2 days in a row now still can get the damm thing to trigger.. i even droped sarah's relationship all the way down to 0 now she wont even cheat on me..all the scenes are done and the journal says after the first 2 cheats that we should be okay for now.. i even went back to the mall and rebought the bondage kit..am i doing some8ing wrong or missing something?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
trying for 2 days in a row now still can get the damm thing to trigger.. i even droped sarah's relationship all the way down to 0 now she wont even cheat on me..all the scenes are done and the journal says after the first 2 cheats that we should be okay for now.. i even went back to the mall and rebought the bondage kit..am i doing some8ing wrong or missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mega link is dead.
Hi, thanks for telling me. The game will be updated today so new links will be provided.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Think the dev has said bondage hasn't made it into the game (yet?) as of v0.09

Last edited:
Reactions: Royarus

nemesisgr

Sep 20, 2022
cheers m8s for replying back.. i guess now all i have to do is wait for the update.. ty for responding :p

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes