KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Blank screen into eng.class at the univer. sometimes. v0.09

1111111111.png
Plus i can buy camera/lube/toy etc. again and again without obtaining something new. May be a good idea to make some limitations on repeateable tradings.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Does this still not have as much content as the old version?

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Does this game have a walkthrough?
Hi, yes, it's called my journal in the left bar.

Blank screen into eng.class at the univer. sometimes. v0.09

View attachment 2028380
Plus i can buy camera/lube/toy etc. again and again without obtaining something new. May be a good idea to make some limitations on repeateable tradings.
Hi, the empty room bug is known and will be fixed in the next version. For now, use the back and forward buttons. There is a 50% chance on a good screen, 50% on an empty screen.

I'll look into the repeatable tradings. There is indeed no limit there.

Does this still not have as much content as the old version?
Hi, I think it has more content than the old version now.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Hey Royarus- got the sleeping wife bug again (even though she's at university lecturing during the day).

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Royarus I started a new game since my old save was buggy, but now the scene where Sarah confesses to cheating isn't triggering.

I'm attaching my savefile, can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

#EDIT: Another bug I found was when you become an English teacher, the class is not starting after the first introduction.
That one is on the second savefile.

Last edited:

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Any update news?
Hi, I just released the new version yesterday..

Compressed download? Also, how much NTR is in the game so far?
Hi, eeehm..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Says Noelle lives with MC and Sarah, but she is nowhere to be found?
I´m stuck after return of Noelle from hostipital...she not at home - nowhere
Hi, for both of you:
As said in the last page of the last event where you bring Noelle home. She will not be there as I am still building the game part where she will be home again.

Hey Royarus- got the sleeping wife bug again (even though she's at university lecturing during the day).
Really? I'll have a look again at it. Thought I fixed it last time, but I'll check. Thanks for letting me know.

How does ntr work in this game?
For now, just follow the story lines and make the right, quite obvious, decisions.

Does anyone know what the variable sarahrevengefuck is about?
Yes, I do ;)

Reactions: HmmHmm1

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Royarus I started a new game since my old save was buggy, but now the scene where Sarah confesses to cheating isn't triggering.

I'm attaching my savefile, can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

#EDIT: Another bug I found was when you become an English teacher, the class is not starting after the first introduction.
That one is on the second savefile.
For save ending on 45, you are in a point in the story when it won't be triggered (because it wouldn't make sense to get that scene). If you continue the story, it will trigger at some point.

And for the save ending on 23, I did manage to trigger it.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Despite a few tricky bugs, just wanted to say the game is shaping up well! I think the sleeping wife issue may have been with continuing a save from 0.81.

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Despite a few tricky bugs, just wanted to say the game is shaping up well! I think the sleeping wife issue may have been with continuing a save from 0.81.
Hi, thanks for the compliment! Any bug is welcome to be reported so I can fix them!

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes